"Sonic Dream Team", a new sonic game for Apple Arcade coming Dec 5th, 2023

SEGA has released a brand new video today for a new title in their Sonic The Hedgehog franchise, titled "Sonic Dream Team".

The game is a full 3D platformer featuring Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Rouge, each one with their own unique abilities, throughout what seems to be dream-like stages, to save the world from Dr. Eggman and retrieve an ancient artifact that makes dreams come true. The trailer shows a few levels, with very vibrant and detailed stages, as well as unique enemies and bosses.

Dive into dreamscapes!
Experience the thrill of speeding through dreamscapes inspired by skate parks, while mastering high-flying tricks and adventurous maneuvers. Get a sneak peek into the captivating world of Sonic Dream Team, where dreams and nightmares collide in a race against time to foil Dr. Eggman's evil plans!

Turn dreams into reality!
Secure your spot in the adventure of a lifetime. Pre-register now to be among the first to join Sonic and friends in this Apple Arcade exclusive, launching December 5th! Follow their quest to restore balance, help a new friend, and save Cream the Rabbit. Find the Dream Orbs, defeat bosses, and be part of the ultimate dream-weaving experience!

Wave the dream!
Join Sonic and his friend in exploring the bizarre world of Dr. Eggman's dreams and thwarting his quest for world domination! Play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Cream, and Rouge, as you immerse yourself in 12 intricate levels set within four unique dream worlds. Use the team's special abilities to traverse the dreamscapes and discover what awaits in Sonic Dream Team!

Sonic Dream Team will release on December 5th, 2023, for the subscription-based service Apple Arcade, and people interested can pre-register to get the game to experience it on launch. There's no word if the game will come to other devices or consoles as of yet.

:arrow: Source

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda reminds me of srb2, wonder if anyone at sega got inspiration from what is arguably one of the best sonic fangames out there.

Reactions: lucasdaolio

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Apple exclusivity suck bad. Games will become unplayable eventually either because software updates lock old applications or Apple does a major change in hardware.

Then Apple Arcade means that you won't even ever own the game. When it is delisted, it is gone. I feel tempted to praise a certain Russian group for been cracking these games on MacOS, they are helping preserving software that'll eventually be gone sooner that most platforms.

more mobile TRASH

I very doubt that. Apple Arcade games seem to be devoided of microtransactions and have shown some level of quality. Fantasian is a great game although crappy plot, Chu Chu Rocket Universe is another great Sega game, Hello Kitty Island Adventure is a solid Animal Crossing clone.

Reactions: diggeloid

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

SEGA has released a brand new video today for a new title in their Sonic The Hedgehog franchise, titled "Sonic Dream Team".

The game is a full 3D platformer featuring Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Rouge, each one with their own unique abilities, throughout what seems to be dream-like stages, to save the world from Dr. Eggman and retrieve an ancient artifact that makes dreams come true. The trailer shows a few levels, with very vibrant and detailed stages, as well as unique enemies and bosses.

Sonic Dream Team will release on December 5th, 2023, for the subscription-based service Apple Arcade, and people interested can pre-register to get the game to experience it on launch. There's no word if the game will come to other devices or consoles as of yet.

:arrow: Source

So instead of creating *this* for consoles cause thats where your customers - real- ones are at... you do *this* instead.. and than you wonder why your customer get upset like gee golly wizz.. i don't know maybe if you think real hard cruddy saga you will surely get your answer why people leave you, give up on you and stop supporting you in whole.

but its gotten to this point in time which they just don't care but only for money they profit off of consumers eating this trash up.. - it sucks cause i really want another sonic adventure type game for my switch.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What's the problem with Apple, tho?

there's no problem with apple arcade because you just buy games thats about it not like mobile apps as google play store has filled of trash that just wants your money out of your pockets only, corporate 'company' seeing you as just money bags who make those apps. but the issue is that from my understanding is.. instead of putting this game in a console, releasing an actual 3d platform for it.. you put it on phone...

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple exclusivity suck bad. Games will become unplayable eventually either because software updates lock old applications or Apple does a major change in hardware.

Then Apple Arcade means that you won't even ever own the game. When it is delisted, it is gone. I feel tempted to praise a certain Russian group for been cracking these games on MacOS, they are helping preserving software that'll eventually be gone sooner that most platforms.

I very doubt that. Apple Arcade games seem to be devoided of microtransactions and have shown some level of quality. Fantasian is a great game although crappy plot, Chu Chu Rocket Universe is another great Sega game, Hello Kitty Island Adventure is a solid Animal Crossing clone.
Yeh I hate that about Apple. Had THPS 2 and it’s not on store anymore and won’t even load onto my newer phones since several ago. Have an outdated iPod touch I can still play it on. Not like it’s great playing on a phone but I paid for it and they should have it so games remain playable. I can see newer games not working on older phones but older games not working on newer better more capable phones is crap

• Sad
Reactions: pustal

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeh I hate that about Apple. Had THPS 2 and it’s not on store anymore and won’t even load onto my newer phones since several ago. Have an outdated iPod touch I can still play it on. Not like it’s great playing on a phone but I paid for it and they should have it so games remain playable. I can see newer games not working on older phones but older games not working on newer better more capable phones is crap

I had Infinity Blade back when I had an iPhone 4. I don't even find it on my collection anymore, though I don't have any modern mobile devices from Apple.

If there was an architectural jump at some point, that was justifiable to lose compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up