Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I only told some people privately. I was finally taken off the wanted list yesterday after being "arrested". This is because court misdelivered mail to me because they issued me letter where they believe I violated my probation. Even though I already called them and agreed it would be sent to a different adress. They still refused to take down the arrest warrant and like I predicted I was sought out by the police even though one of their chiefs knew about it. The judge that is assigned to the case is unfortunately the one who had me imprisoned for half a year in the past, when there was the court hearing to decide it was on holiday and it was done without presence of lawyer or even proseuction. The state assigned lawyers all wanted the same as prosecution btw there was no difference. It was all just revenge against me. The judge knows one of the accusers and might be in relationship with him. I cannot legally prove this, but I fought against this long time ago and nothing helped. There's too much corruption. In fact they are protected due to this whole legal system...

You believe in society? In the legal system? This is what can happen and because czech republic is EU member state I cannot really get help anywhere and will not be believed. That is the harsh reality once something is considered a safe country, even if there might be corrupt regions and courts. I do believe the issue is with the system, because if honest people are everywhere, yes it can work out, but if not, if there's large amount of corruption, then you are out of luck and you cannot fight it.

THIS IS WHY. This is why the system is wrong and you shouldn't even send your kids to school to be brainwashed. If we all protest and dissent all at once, we might make a change, but as an individual I am finished and without power....

They wanted to kill me in the past and I almost died when I was imprisoned for half a year, now all they want to do on april 22nd is to imprison me for good. No matter that there wasn't actual evidence against me in the first place.

This is not a joke thread, please don't delete this. To present that i was on the wanted list....

I will show you this what was on the police wanted list website before they took down the warrant yesterday.
Creatively censored to remove as much private information as possible...

SearchcensorTNm.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
goverments are just legalised criminal organisations

anarchy is the way to go for humanity we dont need money,laws or cops like we dont need dishwashers cuz jesus does the dishes ;)
I think that one of former german nazis Klaus Schwab said by quoting reinterpreting his own words you will have nothing and you will be happy. From Davos Economic Forum.

Reactions: cloud-strife777

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think that one of former german nazis Klaus Schwab said by quoting reinterpreting his own words you will have nothing and you will be happy. From Davos Economic Forum.
wtf? he aint a nazi there are no nazis anymore and believe me im from germany

its sad that if you say everything against the one world agenda youre a nazi but the truth is leftist cant exist without an enemy so they have to put the title nazi on everything

but i wouldnt call them leftist because there aint real lefts their just sheeple
left means against goverment,against capitalism, not just bashing rightwing nut jobs and not to act as a political tool to push the agenda

Reactions: Jayinem

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

its sad that if you say everything against the one world agenda youre a nazi but the truth is leftist cant exist without an enemy so they have to put the title nazi on everything

but i wouldnt call them leftist because there aint real lefts their just sheeple
left means against goverment,against capitalism, not just bashing rightwing nut jobs and not to act as a political tool to push the agenda
Eventually LGBT Parades.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

There are nazis. I mean in the czech republic after they expelled the germans from the border areas (who were historically living there and had nothing to do with nazism) or had many executed in temporary concentration camps right after the war(which was mostly covered up even though it was a war crime), they instead planted there many czech nationalists and there are neonazis like the cop that attacked me that had 88 tatoo and other symbolism.

Its real. I mean there was investigation into it but he claimed he was born on year 88 and the other stuff he claimed is religious. but there are actual photos of him. I got charged for attacking a cop even though he attacked me and held me in a clamp. Then my partner shook him off me and I got charged for the scratches the cop had received. he was off duty but they acted like he was in duty because he came to a distress call of a neighbor (which was faked).

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are nazis. I mean in the czech republic after they expelled the germans from the border areas (who were historically living there and had nothing to do with nazism) or had many executed in temporary concentration camps right after the war(which was mostly covered up even though it was a war crime), they instead planted there many czech nationalists and there are neonazis like the cop that attacked me that had 88 tatoo and other symbolism.

Its real. I mean there was investigation into it but he claimed he was born on year 88 and the other stuff he claimed is religious. but there are actual photos of him. I got charged for attacking a cop even though he attacked me and held me in a clamp. Then my partner shook him off me and I got charged for the scratches the cop had received. he was off duty but they acted like he was in duty because he came to a distress call of a neighbor (which was faked).
thats rly sad to hear what happend to you

but those arent rly nazis theyre just a bunch of girlscouts with old insignias (i know about czech and bellarus ,father frost etc i was actually a rightwing nut job myself had connections to b&h ,hammerskins etc)

thats why i cant call them nazis theyre just criminals like any other bike club and believe me you dont have to fear them theire doing nothing but to get drunk,make shitty music and to pretend their rly hard

same with the kkk their aint nazis the founder was a jew wich is paradox

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thats rly sad to hear what happend to you

but those arent rly nazis theyre just a bunch of girlscouts with old insignias (i know about czech and bellarus ,father frost etc i was actually a rightwing nut job myself had connections to b&h ,hammerskins etc)

thats why i cant call them nazis theyre just criminals like any other bike club and believe me you dont have to fear them theire doing nothing but to get drunk,make shitty music and to pretend their rly hard

same with the kkk their aint nazis the founder was a jew wich is paradox
Or should I say irony. Time dilation.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The FBI is american jurisdiction they would only be interested if it covered something american I think...
For instance you have friend in USA,you watched The X-Files,you were affected by White Room Tortures,you were associated with ukrianian mafia(Ukraine seems to a friendly political allies-President of United states Joe Biden and President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy-who knows maybe mafia people are working possibly allegedly as so-called secret service),your friend Zane is from USA Zane you could even consider it nowadays,you probably played Jazz Jackrabbit...etc.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
For instance you have friend in USA,you watched The X-Files,you were affected by White Room Tortures,you were associated with ukrianian mafia(Ukraine seems to a friendly political allies-President of United states Joe Biden and President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy-who knows maybe mafia people are working possibly allegedly as so-called secret service),your friend Zane is from USA Zane you could even consider it nowadays,you probably played Jazz Jackrabbit...etc.
Don't discuss names of my friends who aren't present here, in public. Don't do that.

Associated with Ukraine mafia? pardon me? How is being beaten up by them or chased by them being associated with ukraine mafia. That would imply I was allied with them.

And? i might have friends in USA but it doesn't mean FBI can come to help or whatever....you're living in fantasies

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't discuss names of my friends who aren't present here, in public. Don't do that.

Associated with Ukraine mafia? pardon me? How is being beaten up by them or chased by them being associated with ukraine mafia. That would imply I was allied with them.

And? i might have friends in USA but it doesn't mean FBI can come to help or whatever....you're living in fantasies
Okay so sorry about that. You mentioned some mafia thugs anyway in both for instance in UT99.org and Old Unreal Forum.
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=141894
Here's a digital proof.
https://oldunreal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=10707

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Okay so sorry about that. You mentioned some mafia thugs anyway in both for instance in UT99.org and Old Unreal Forum.
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=141894
Here's a digital proof.
https://oldunreal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=10707
Tell me...why am I surrounded by dense people like you or you-know-who. Or maybe you don't. It doesn't matter. THIS IS TIRING.

NONE OF THOSE TWO THINGS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH UKRAINE MAFIA, ONLY THE UT99 IS BARELY TOUCHING IT BECAUSE HE KNEW SOME UKRAINE THUGS.

That stuff in mafia and that gang of youngsters those were not related to Ukraine Mafia. GROW A BRAIN RIGHT NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto