I was on the wanted list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How fortunate that my dad’s own car wasn’t for instance Black Volga when I wanted to report fake envelope signature to the police. It could be way much worse speaking of what if scenario if I could get reach in time to the police station and they police officers might probably call psychiatrists. I bet that my mom never visited really psychiatrists any psychiatrist because by reinterpreting her own words quoting her what kind of psychiatrists would nowadays put in comma any kind of patient head of apartment should immediately fire such psychiatrists because they can’t behave like some kind of psychopaths,sociopaths. Also I think if Hollywood really helped NASA with faked moonlanding then by reinterpreting words of my mom my drawings could be related even to Kopernik Observatory & Science Center no matter of how on-topic or off-topic it might sound. Also how America suppose to possess me when I went to the police?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
How fortunate that my dad’s own car wasn’t for instance Black Volga when I wanted to report fake envelope signature to the police. It could be way much worse speaking of what if scenario if I could get reach in time to the police station and they police officers might probably call psychiatrists. I bet that my mom never visited really psychiatrists any psychiatrist because by reinterpreting her own words quoting her what kind of psychiatrists would nowadays put in comma any kind of patient head of apartment should immediately fire such psychiatrists because they can’t behave like some kind of psychopaths,sociopaths. Also I think if Hollywood really helped NASA with faked moonlanding then by reinterpreting words of my mom my drawings could be related even to Kopernik Observatory & Science Center no matter of how on-topic or off-topic it might sound. Also how America suppose to possess me when I went to the police?
Head of apartment? what does that even mean?

America...posessing you? Goddamnit. Why does Delacroix compare me to you? Do I talk such nonsense? No I don't....

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Head of apartment? what does that even mean?

America...posessing you? Goddamnit. Why does Delacroix compare me to you? Do I talk such nonsense? No I don't....
Well I’m just only reinterpreting words of my own mom. I guess owners of Old People Center(for instance my country is more like state of the mind)aren’t even for instance self-aware of NATO and European Union. I remember LEOTCK previously comparing to communism by reinterpreting his own words. I guess such Old People Center owners got self-awareness of USSR.
In for instance bums-like people are like in Russia killers psychopaths sociopaths in russian old people center.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well I’m just only reinterpreting words of my own mom. I guess owners of Old People Center(for instance my country is more like state of the mind)aren’t even for instance self-aware of NATO and European Union. I remember LEOTCK previously comparing to communism by reinterpreting his own words. I guess such Old People Center owners got self-awareness of USSR.
You're really a moron and @TigerTheGreat is too in his own way by blindly believing in justice system being certain way somewhere maybe in ideal conditions. Yes...go on and fight me. I mentioned you on purpose.
What doesn't fit his narrative he will ignore or worse. He compared me to you and now I can do the same to him.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're really a moron and @TigerTheGreat is too in his own way by blindly believing in justice system being certain way somewhere maybe in ideal conditions. Yes...go on and fight me. I mentioned you on purpose.
What doesn't fit his narrative he will ignore or worse. He compared me to you and now I can do the same to him.
You know that I don’t want that.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, I was challenging @TigerTheGreat, not you.
Well because for instance he seems to be active in such forums as Beta Archive,Old Unreal,UnrealSP,UT99,Sonic Retro unlike me where I was banned right there. We were both unfortunately both banned in Beyond Unreal and Beta Archive Forum remember. Anyway Delacroix seems to be inactive in for instance Unreal Engine Forum.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well because for instance he seems to be active in such forums as Beta Archive,Old Unreal,UnrealSP,UT99,Sonic Retro unlike me where I was banned right there. We were both unfortunately both banned in Beyond Unreal and Beta Archive Forum. Anyway Delacroix seems to be inactive in for instance Unreal Engine Forum.
Yes and I strangely seem to remember him...being banned from betaarchive at one point but now he denies it. But he believes you should be banned along with your imposters...I know.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes and I strangely seem to remember him...being banned from betaarchive at one point but now he denies it. But he believes you should be banned along with your imposters...I know.
What?! For instance he even said something something ungodly clutters.
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17420
OU9JSry.png

I've done it due to my own digital kindness and politeness. As the proof.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh now I get it you were talking to Delacroix he has such account in for instance Beta Archive Forum,Old Unreal Forum,UnrealSP Forum,UT99 Forum in Sonic Retro Forum he’s probably allegedly possibly likely also known as Wesker.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Was On Girls n Womens "WANTED DEAD or ALIVE" [mostly dead :O:ohnoes:] list for decades.

For taking their so called "BF" n "Husbands" virginity [and I say that loosely:tpi:] away :blush::evil::blush:

Once they found out about it :tpi::evil::tpi:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Totally TRUE my friend. :)

You know how a woman's Scorn is
What was their problem anyways? I mean it happened before, right? As in not during their relationship. So why the hell would they want to get to you?

Also you would be surprised how many self-proclaimed straight people first had something with a guy or at first having something with a guy and considered themselves bisexual at first only then because of societal pressure turn themselves into "hetero", this happened with someone I talked about already here too.

Also...I don't find the idea of threesome or sharing a partner necessarily bad, but umm yea how many people are inclined to do that? Would solve a lot of tension though but yea then again you vomit at the sight of girls don't you? So that's not something for you specificaly but yea.

But yea if someone would get jealous on me I'd just say "What's the big deal, want me to suck your cock/lick your pussy or whatever?"
I dunno what the reaction would be I suppose that depends on the person. Also I suppose if they were nasty enough I wouldn't propose that in the first place, LOL.

but geez

admitedly I don't have that much sexual experience when it comes to numbers of people, for a long time I didn't let anyone close enough to me too...

I mean I still can count in ten fingers and won't exceed that for sure, when it comes to how many people were there who got any sexual experience with me. Even when some of it wasn't entirely nice or whatever.

So yea while I have open mind, I also am not a "cheap whore" if you get what I mean lol

Why are we even discussing this here, this is something that would rather be in a different section of this forum lol.

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, Most of them, even afterwards called upon me for :shy::blush::evil:.

As far as the women... Well, they thought I was stealing their so called "BF" or "Husbands" from them. One of them even came after ME with a knife. Cops were called [not by me] and they threatened to take ME :O to jail. WTF :angry:

Disturbing the Peace, Sexual Assualt
on a male [my buddy] these stupid, Fuqin police tried to say. lol :tpi::rofl2::tpi:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
lol, Most of them, even afterwards called upon me for :shy::blush::evil:.

As far as the women... Well, they thought I was stealing their so called "BF" or "Husbands" from them. One of them even came after ME with a knife. Cops were called [not by me] and they threatened to take ME :O to jail. WTF :angry:

Disturbing the Peace, Sexual Assualt
on a male [my buddy] these stupid, Fuqin police tried to say. lol :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
When did they do that, as in around what year/decade? Also your buddy didn't file those charges right? Did the police themselves? I mean he could have refuted it that it wasn't true right?

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see..:

70's 80's n 90's.
No, HE didn't. Wifie [his] did.
Police tried to accommodate that for her.
He did "Refute" them.

Anything else you need to know in-depth? ON Here? For ALL to see? ☹️

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Let's see..:

70's 80's n 90's.
No, HE didn't. Wifie [his] did.
Police tried to accommodate that for her.
He did "Refute" them.

Anything else you need to know in-depth? ON Here? For ALL to see? :-(
Lol I think that's fine, as in for the amount of information on here.
But ya that sucks.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

i hope that it could help to LEOTCK a lot by at least trying to escape test such methods.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am posting these two censored documents, I will not post anything more. This is from 2019 when I got abducted during easter and jailed. You will notice the dates are a bit over the place as this hearing took place during easter which its not supposed to be. It mentions the lawyer and the prosecutor not being present. The judge is the same one as now (though I can't prove that without revealing the names and I will not do so in the public).
I was also without sleep and couldn't coherently remember some things including the adress from my head, but I was second-guessed and completed so my statement is also not completely factual. Still you can see I made a protest against there not being a lawyer and I wanted a different lawyer in the first place who I planned to employ whether for pay or not. But following this, once they got to know his name, he has suffered a strange "accident" that has rendered him unable to work and he has quit his lawyer job since that day. As you can see I am not making a joke here and you @TigerTheGreat shall apologize for what you said on the other forums. For obviously "knowing" how the legal system works. It doesn't work that way everywhere and here they were even violating the principles. I have tons and tons more scans, but I am not the one obliged to do this. I am doing this of my own good will to prove I am speaking the truth. And thus what I say should be taken with the most utmost trust, just like anything else I provided. I wonder how the Unreal community justifies my record of being right about so much Unreal trivia and historical things yet they claim I am a complete fucking looney and paranoid schizophrenic. That doesn't match together and has been proven false. Bitch, please.

va0censor.png

va1censor.png

Post automatically merged:

i hope that it could help to LEOTCK a lot by at least trying to escape test such methods.

Its funny you mention that, but the region where this court is being held is infamous for running north korean propaganda outlets. It is essentially an isolated region within the state of czech republic, so its own north korea, except i can be extradited there anytime, lol. I am right now in the "south korea" equivalent that borders with it, but with less protection of course.

Last edited by LeoTCK,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.