Test Guess what

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I think Andrzej Lepper had mentioned something about that. This CIA stuff in some kind of polish border by reinterpreting his own words.
Yes I saw them myself, they were in some places close to the border of czech republic, when we walked around in 2015...trying to scout for places to stay/live at that time.

Because we missed out public transport we decided to walk along the border to a different village and there I saw the installations and domes, one of the domes was like that dome full of the killer bees in the X-Files movie. OMG. So this is why they are after me among many things....
@CoolMe will like this I guess. "For instance CIA, X-Files"

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes I saw them myself, they were in some places close to the border of czech republic, when we walked around in 2015...trying to scout for places to stay/live at that time.

Because we missed out public transport we decided to walk along the border to a different village and there I saw the installations and domes, one of the domes was like that dome full of the killer bees in the X-Files movie. OMG. So this is why they are after me among many things....
Even former President of Poland Aleksander Kwaśniewski confirmed it.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yea now I'm starting to think that those members of police or detectives that were not mention in any file, might have been covert CIA agents working with BIS and who knows what else.

So now I suppose they'll all put a bounty on my head and it will be like in that octoberfest festival in one of the pink panther movies everyone trying to kill Closeau or something.
:P

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I saw some video in YouTube when some random guy had teleported and it was captured recorded in CCTV camera. From 2019 into 2016.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I saw some video in YouTube when some random guy had teleported and it was captured recorded in CCTV camera. From 2019 into 2016.
I don't believe it. Most of those videos were elaborate hoaxes or even an advertisement in one case, pre-planned to make it seem like that.

I once saw someone who might have been a time traveller, in fact recently I saw few people wearing about the same kind of clothes with skull on their back or something.

Like he had a hood or cape at that time with some skull symbol.

But...it was back in 1996 at most 1997 or so in school. He had appeared in the gym's washing room out of nowhere, I thought he must have been there, I was sent to the changing room as punishment for laughing out loud at something I shouldn't or something like that.

But then I sat right at the entrance of the bathroom on a bench. I heard the water stop (just as I heard it start before). And I expected the guy to pass me. But he didn't. Instead nothing was happening and I looked in and there was nobody. Through me was the only exit and to the right were actual showers.

We tried to look for hidden entrance because I told it to several people. And another guy, found evidence that someone was indeed there and used the tap that I pointed to. So he confirmed my story, there was water dripping still from the tap slowly and it was used very recently. I did call for help immediately after this happened.

However its possible that there was a secret hatch in the floor and that it was someone working for the maintenance and it was done this way to prevent the kids from snooping into technical rooms. Still seems strange because it wasn't a visible hatch. But a possible explanation is maintenance technician who was trying out the tap, but why did he try only that one and why was he actively washing himself? Still doesn't make sense to me.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't believe it. Most of those videos were elaborate hoaxes or even an advertisement in one case, pre-planned to make it seem like that.

I once saw someone who might have been a time traveller, in fact recently I saw few people wearing about the same kind of clothes with skull on their back or something.

Like he had a hood or cape at that time with some skull symbol.

But...it was back in 1996 at most 1997 or so in school. He had appeared in the gym's washing room out of nowhere, I thought he must have been there, I was sent to the changing room as punishment for laughing out loud at something I shouldn't or something like that.

But then I sat right at the entrance of the bathroom on a bench. I heard the water stop (just as I heard it start before). And I expected the guy to pass me. But he didn't. Instead nothing was happening and I looked in and there was nobody. Through me was the only exit and to the right were actual showers.

We tried to look for hidden entrance because I told it to several people. And another guy, found evidence that someone was indeed there and used the tap that I pointed to. So he confirmed my story, there was water dripping still from the tap slowly and it was used very recently. I did call for help immediately after this happened.

However its possible that there was a secret hatch in the floor and that it was someone working for the maintenance and it was done this way to prevent the kids from snooping into technical rooms. Still seems strange because it wasn't a visible hatch. But a possible explanation is maintenance technician who was trying out the tap, but why did he try only that one and why was he actively washing himself? Still doesn't make sense to me.
It reminds me of Strange Days at Blake Holsey High that used to be aired in Jetix TV Channel. So I guess that school that you used to went was haunted.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It reminds me of Strange Days at Blake Holsey High that used to be aired in Jetix TV Channel. So I guess that school that you used to went was haunted.
I believe rational explanations should be sought first. What's for sure is that school had a lot of secrets.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

More like FBI than CIA.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
More like FBI than CIA.
No...and I don't think the FBI could be actually interested in me.
Post automatically merged:

Not haunted, that's silly. Rational explanations like time travel.
The time travel thing is something that came up as a potential explanation, but it is very unlikely. I thought I explained that we should first try to look at "real" explanations, but sometimes its difficult and obscured too.

But yea I would rather discard the haunted explanation, there was nothing that seemed like "ghost" about that guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.