Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the thing that was released was the "extremely rushed" "worst game ever" Extreme Paintbrawl they did for HeadGames.....
The soundtrack for this game sounds like somebody is sliding their head across a keyboard. Its bad.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The soundtrack for this game sounds like somebody is sliding their head across a keyboard. Its bad.
Thankfuly they didn't hire that guy for AWGD....I don't have a soundtrack for that but I spoke to the guy who did make it, though during covid I lost all contact with him and he had some family issues at the time.

I did get the full soundtrack for Stone Killer though when I asked the composer, which was a free addon by some associated people...also not released. If you want to listen to that soundtrack, I can give it to you, its not forbidden and was meant to be shared.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
look, you made a whole ass essay out here, and we either don't have the time, care, and/or attention span to read it
Yes I know, you're quite sad (and BigOnYa even sadder as he tried to read it but didn't understand any of it while claiming he did but didn't care).

With each time being queried further, proving he misunderstood everything.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My takeaway is

There is a website of scammers, you were one of the bigger scammers

You guys all got into a fight about how to scam best and so you and luke94 decided to leave and scam other places

Or something like that

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys all got into a fight about how to scam best and so you and luke94 decided to leave and scam other places
I totally agreed with you until this part. He was trying to scam poor Luke94. That's why he followed him here to GBATemp. The only possible explanation why he's here.
So that means he's still trying to scam Luke? Did he succeed in doing so already, and is moving to other potential/possible victims?? :mellow:

Reactions: BigOnYa

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agreed with you until this part. He was trying to scam poor Luke94. That's why he followed him here to GBATemp. The only possible explanation why he's here.
So that means he's still trying to scam Luke? Did he succeed in doing so already, and is moving to other potential/possible victims??
He is probably getting paid by FBI CIA Montauk project Bermuda triangle to discredit Luke94's revelations so that we never learn the truth about UFO USS Liberty transgender jazz jackrabbit OC for instance lola bunny

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
My takeaway is

There is a website of scammers, you were one of the bigger scammers

Or something like that

FACEKAAL.jpeg

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And of course the pentHagon :mellow:
The Penthagon is the key to all of this, and LeoTCK is trying to keep us from discovering the true secrets hidden behind the letter H

Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So that means he's still trying to scam Luke? Did he succeed in doing so already, and is moving to other potential/possible victims?? :mellow:
I tried to protect Luke from being actually scammed you m. That's why I got into conflict with that unspecified member because I was sure it was one of his friends trying that.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to protect Luke from being actually scammed you m. That's why I got into conflict with that unspecified member because I was sure it was one of his friends trying that.
Admit you were trying to stop Luke from revealing "the dark truth" of the PentHHHagon

You even continue to mock him by naming this thread the way you did

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You want to know what letter H might stand for?

Hans Hagen..the infamous haunted ghost of tunnels of DOOM.

I wanted to make a game series out of that idea once, after watching a documentary on TV about this legend...

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to know what letter H might stand for?

Hans Hagen..the infamous haunted ghost of tunnels of DOOM.

I wanted to make a game series out of that idea once, after watching a documentary on TV about this legend...
Nice try but we know you are only trying to throw uss off the true scent

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or so you says.
"Scammed" how? How did you know about it? Did he tell you he felt he was being scammed? How do we know for sure it wasn't you? :mellow:
and, oh, let me guess, you'll reply to these with that's "classified" :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto