Review My (Braddu) Pitchu to Sega

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
During discussion with Tails he suspects Fang of having framed Terios even though Terios thinks he hasn't and that it has to do with something else, but Tails of course only knows logically the context of recent events and what happens locally. Fact is, they all are naieve about how vicious the Court group is, despite working closely with GUN and all that but also of rogue/past members and trying to oversee everything and influence as much as they can.
When Terios says that he even thought of hanging himself as there was no escape this visibly upsets Tails who thinks he still has a lot of life ahead of him. And he thinks he should get access to the files they have on him one way or the other. In the end Terios concludes him to be hopelessly naieve and sometimes speaking like in a "morse code" when more direct approach would do for him.

Then later on he speaks with Scourge separately (who is arguably a more sympathetic character than he was during Archie comics and might have been simply more misunderstood resulting in him going into someone who is being blamed for being simply a villain but has much more depth into him) who gives him some interesting/important sharing of experience and offers insight into some traumas of his past, even crying and revealing a side of him that he doesn't dare to show. Fact is, Scourge gets into fights a lot and yet doesn't get in trouble with authorities or secret organisations most of the time for it, unlike with Terios, but even Scourge is hopelessly naieve though he does voice his deep hatred for the authorities and describes the way they do things is anarchy anyways, because they do everything they want anyway just in the bounds of "laws" and this and that. But that the freedom everyone live in is a delusion but that he makes his own illusion anyways...

this kind of inspires Terios and he goes like (not willing to make actual "illusions" of things)

Terios: You have to make your own freedom.

I might as well go down in a blaze of glory.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Besides do you really think that for instance Sonic the Hedgehog Stargate cross-over would be so bad very awful idea too bad?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well both GUN and SGC got similar military uniforms.
That also counts for many military units in real world or police units, including the czech republic. There's more black gear cops in the czech republic than blue ones, compared to poland.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That also counts for many military units in real world or police units, including the czech republic. There's more black gear cops in the czech republic than blue ones, compared to poland.
Including for instance FBI?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Tldr but is this about Pichu or nah
Something something de-evolved stage of Pikachu? For instance there’s also Mimikyu. You know Pokémon,but somehow it sounds like being related to Sonic the Hedgehog and Brad Pitt.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The fuck does it matter anyways? It tries to imitate Pikachu and I suppose that was the point.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Probably yes. Who knows.
I meant to them, I mean they are arguing like autists about what kind of pokemon has what genetics and not. I remember that I once memorized all the pokemon of Gen I and Gen II. But that's as far as I went, when it was just new that is.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I meant to them, I mean they are arguing like autists about what kind of pokemon has what genetics and not. I remember that I once memorized all the pokemon of Gen I and Gen II. But that's as far as I went, when it was just new that is.
My cousin in Germany he used to be big Pokémon fan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo