Review My (Braddu) Pitchu to Sega

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Okay in a theoretical timeline where I'd take over Sega and force them at Sonic Team to make a new game....
which would in practice look like this...

noooteriosuu.jpg

Lizuka: NOOOO!!! LEOO TERIOSUU CKUU!!!

I would present them a pitch to a MASSIVE game that would have storyline change depending on your actions, but more dynamic, not such explicit "paths" like in shadow the hedgehog, more "deus ex" style kind of thing if you can my drift.
Wait what? If you can can my drift? That doesn't sound right.
Hold on, gonna fix that...or nevermind.
Let's just roll with it all.
Actually I hardly played any Sonic games but some of you might know that I am kind of "hyper-aware" of some similarities between some real world people and fictional characters.
We may call this kind of the Matrix 4 situation.

Either way....the game could be called something like Terios Rising, Terios in the Multiverse of Madness or Where In The World is Terios Santiago (to tie it to that meme also). ??Terios Awakening??

Who the fuck is Terios you ask? Well its obviously me and my self-insert here, or I escaped the multiverse/matrix and became self-aware like this. It doesn't matter.
He was obviously planned to be Shadow before Shadow took concept or was in practice an entirely different character, just some stuff carried over but Terios was already thought up back in 1998 and maybe there was supposed to be a hint or appearance even in original Sonic Adventure. The actual old original backstory was never revealed, and I mean the old 1998 stuff, not the later stuff when shadow was a little more than sonic recolor before they finalized the "design".
But ugh enough with this. Since it would be a new character here, we need some backstory that is partly inspired by "MY TRULY".

Either way the game will take place in Classic, Modern and Post-Modern timelines with variety of characters and guest appearances.

So here goes the characters that should appear in my great and amazing game:

Terios: The titular character. Imagine a dark sonic, mixed with someone like "Brolly" from dragon ball z (not much familiar with him I must admit but someone did suggest this at one point) and Dr. Strange (to a degree) and DeadPool
more laid-back than shadow, traumatic past, despite that he often covers his trauma with random but often darker humor, possible fourth-wall/matrix/reality breaks, tendency to now and then slip into a different "reality", ability to foresee things due to dreams taking place in a different but sometimes similar universe that is "close" to the current one.
Is usually painfuly honest and at multiple points has suffered for this and having anger management issues (similar to knuckles sometimes but not exactly)
Unfortunately abused for nefarious goals by governments or hunted down by all kind of folk, criminals within governments, or just involving himself in something entirely by accident.
Gets to be a thorn in the eye of many powerful enemies. Has "fluid sexuality"
gets to be a fugitive at multiple points

Vector the Crocodile: Met Terios at the academy, when things were not so bad for him and it was the most peaceful point of his life. However things sometimes can change very rapidly.

Venice the Mink: the prototype Silver, sometimes trying to get to Terios to teach him about morals and consequences of his actions though often mis-reading him too and being naieve. Experiences several paradoxes and doesn't remember the things Terios gets to remember when some timelines converge. Becomes neutral/ally at one point.

Espio the Chameleon: at a time allied with Venice during time when Terios chased Feels in anger around during time in academy and the two ganged up on him, however later became a good friend until their paths split completely never to see each other again.

Feels the Rabbit: A bouncy character that does sometimes hide a not so nice side and can have sudden mood swings. Is at least initially Terios' stalker and temporal rival due to Terios not paying enough attention to him. Has had a long time crush on Terios, but events often split the two apart until an inevitable heartbreak. Is actually perhaps the only prominent fully homosexual character.

Vanilla: teacher during academy time, gets to have long lasting influence on Terios and mellows him out but can it save him later? especially if he ends up periodically losing his memory
Cream gets a background role sometimes..

Witchcarters: Most of them actually allied with Terios at one point even becoming good friends.

Tails the Fox (at least 5 versions from different worlds/times): not much can be said here, but his appearance at so many places suggest he is almost omnipresent, somehow.

Nine/evil tails versions: some of them having betrayed Terios directly or indirectly.

23 Foxes: A criminal organization comprised of foxes and fox hybrids, tied to the "number 23" phenomena. Might contain an alt. version of Tails or two.

The Court: hell-bent all powerful maniacal judge justice mafia organisation that believes is completely justified in their universe-shattering/altering actions

Luke The Rabbit: An equivalent of "Marine" from Sonic Rush, a random conspiracy theorist/bumbler, at one point pisses Terios off who starts to see him as annoyance that mocks everything he stands for, especially when people start to confuse his actions for him, especially in virtual worlds. But in the end Terios realizes that he doesn't mean harm at all and sometimes warms up to his absurd presence.

Morpheus: a mysterious character that may or may not be actual Terios' father.

Fang The Hunter: was possibly the one to find Terios in a stasis pod and inadvertedly released him to the world, looking for "riches", later on in modern/post-world they became rivalrly until Terios easily defeated him and started to recover his lost memories and then they tolerated each other. However these events alerted "The Court" to Terios' presence, starting a deadly chase across multiverse.

Corrupted/alt.universe Terios: similar to the corrupted/mad version of dr.strange

Shadow: mostly an ally to Terios though their world views tend to clash sometimes, but they respect each other deeply in the end.

Sonic: unfortunately mostly just few cameos.

Manic: a thief with some hacking skills

Ray the Flying Squirrel: has a positive influence on Terios in the classic era

Scourge the Hedgehog: even he gets to play some role during terios' exile period, trying to live off a new life and forget about his criminal past, though he is still a jerk

many other cameos

YOU: YES THIS GAME MIGHT FEATURE YOU AS WELL,, MUAHAHAHAHA

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay in a theoretical timeline where I'd take over Sega and force them at Sonic Team to make a new game....
which would in practice look like this...

View attachment 428353

Lizuka: NOOOO!!! LEOO TERIOSUU CKUU!!!

I would present them a pitch to a MASSIVE game that would have storyline change depending on your actions, but more dynamic, not such explicit "paths" like in shadow the hedgehog, more "deus ex" style kind of thing if you can my drift.
Wait what? If you can can my drift? That doesn't sound right.
Hold on, gonna fix that...or nevermind.
Let's just roll with it all.
Actually I hardly played any Sonic games but some of you might know that I am kind of "hyper-aware" of some similarities between some real world people and fictional characters.
We may call this kind of the Matrix 4 situation.

Either way....the game could be called something like Terios Rising, Terios in the Multiverse of Madness or Where In The World is Terios Santiago (to tie it to that meme also). ??Terios Awakening??

Who the fuck is Terios you ask? Well its obviously me and my self-insert here, or I escaped the multiverse/matrix and became self-aware like this. It doesn't matter.
He was obviously planned to be Shadow before Shadow took concept or was in practice an entirely different character, just some stuff carried over but Terios was already thought up back in 1998 and maybe there was supposed to be a hint or appearance even in original Sonic Adventure. The actual old original backstory was never revealed, and I mean the old 1998 stuff, not the later stuff when shadow was a little more than sonic recolor before they finalized the "design".
But ugh enough with this. Since it would be a new character here, we need some backstory that is partly inspired by "MY TRULY".

Either way the game will take place in Classic, Modern and Post-Modern timelines with variety of characters and guest appearances.

So here goes the characters that should appear in my great and amazing game:

Terios: The titular character. Imagine a dark sonic, mixed with someone like "Brolly" from dragon ball z (not much familiar with him I must admit but someone did suggest this at one point) and Dr. Strange (to a degree) and DeadPool
more laid-back than shadow, traumatic past, despite that he often covers his trauma with random but often darker humor, possible fourth-wall/matrix/reality breaks, tendency to now and then slip into a different "reality", ability to foresee things due to dreams taking place in a different but sometimes similar universe that is "close" to the current one.
Is usually painfuly honest and at multiple points has suffered for this and having anger management issues (similar to knuckles sometimes but not exactly)
Unfortunately abused for nefarious goals by governments or hunted down by all kind of folk, criminals within governments, or just involving himself in something entirely by accident.
Gets to be a thorn in the eye of many powerful enemies. Has "fluid sexuality"
gets to be a fugitive at multiple points

Vector the Crocodile: Met Terios at the academy, when things were not so bad for him and it was the most peaceful point of his life. However things sometimes can change very rapidly.

Venice the Mink: the prototype Silver, sometimes trying to get to Terios to teach him about morals and consequences of his actions though often mis-reading him too and being naieve. Experiences several paradoxes and doesn't remember the things Terios gets to remember when some timelines converge. Becomes neutral/ally at one point.

Espio the Chameleon: at a time allied with Venice during time when Terios chased Feels in anger around during time in academy and the two ganged up on him, however later became a good friend until their paths split completely never to see each other again.

Feels the Rabbit: A bouncy character that does sometimes hide a not so nice side and can have sudden mood swings. Is at least initially Terios' stalker and temporal rival due to Terios not paying enough attention to him. Has had a long time crush on Terios, but events often split the two apart until an inevitable heartbreak. Is actually perhaps the only prominent fully homosexual character.

Vanilla: teacher during academy time, gets to have long lasting influence on Terios and mellows him out but can it save him later? especially if he ends up periodically losing his memory
Cream gets a background role sometimes..

Witchcarters: Most of them actually allied with Terios at one point even becoming good friends.

Tails the Fox (at least 5 versions from different worlds/times): not much can be said here, but his appearance at so many places suggest he is almost omnipresent, somehow.

Nine/evil tails versions: some of them having betrayed Terios directly or indirectly.

23 Foxes: A criminal organization comprised of foxes and fox hybrids, tied to the "number 23" phenomena. Might contain an alt. version of Tails or two.

The Court: hell-bent all powerful maniacal judge justice mafia organisation that believes is completely justified in their universe-shattering/altering actions

Luke The Rabbit: An equivalent of "Marine" from Sonic Rush, a random conspiracy theorist/bumbler, at one point pisses Terios off who starts to see him as annoyance that mocks everything he stands for, especially when people start to confuse his actions for him, especially in virtual worlds. But in the end Terios realizes that he doesn't mean harm at all and sometimes warms up to his absurd presence.

Morpheus: a mysterious character that may or may not be actual Terios' father.

Fang The Hunter: was possibly the one to find Terios in a stasis pod and inadvertedly released him to the world, looking for "riches", later on in modern/post-world they became rivalrly until Terios easily defeated him and started to recover his lost memories and then they tolerated each other. However these events alerted "The Court" to Terios' presence, starting a deadly chase across multiverse.

Corrupted/alt.universe Terios: similar to the corrupted/mad version of dr.strange

Shadow: mostly an ally to Terios though their world views tend to clash sometimes, but they respect each other deeply in the end.

Sonic: unfortunately mostly just few cameos.

Manic: a thief with some hacking skills

Ray the Flying Squirrel: has a positive influence on Terios in the classic era

Scourge the Hedgehog: even he gets to play some role during terios' exile period, trying to live off a new life and forget about his criminal past, though he is still a jerk

many other cameos

YOU: YES THIS GAME MIGHT FEATURE YOU AS WELL,, MUAHAHAHAHA

You write too much, you are becoming Fast6191

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Could for instance Luke the Rabbit be the same person as Feels the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog Universe,Dr. Jones from Jazz Jackrabbit Universe?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Could for instance Luke the Rabbit be the same person as Feels the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog Universe,Dr. Jones from Jazz Jackrabbit Universe?
But they are listed seperately and Luke the Rabbit is obviously based on you. While I consider Feels as someone completely else. I also don't remember Dr. Jones, who was that? I only remember Indiana Jones.
So how is it?

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm gonna add more characters into the mix.

At some point Luke asked me if this is gonna be more edgy and horny than even Shadow the Hedgehog from 2005 and I answered yes.

Maybe "too horny and edgy" for Sega to handle. The rating would certainly go up, while I'm not sure there would be outright sexual scenes, there would be more explicit sexual tension for example and relationships would be hinted at with some characters.

Anyways more characters:

Infinite: In a surprise twist it is revealed that an alternate version of Infinite works in tandem with both "the court" and the criminal organisation and he has also convinced Shadow to join his cause in the end, well to be at least allied and fool Shadow into thinking he's the right guy. Due to his powers he can change reality and snap Shadow into a different timeline and the only one who can remember is Terios as due to his special powers and enhancements he received over time. Unfortunately it will all cause to view him as a lunatic who is not ever gonna be believed. And this will turn Shadow in the end fully against Terios believing Infinite to be a dear friend, no matter that he manipulated events and memories to make this happen. Creating the ULTImATE MANDELA EFFECT
big the cat: he will appear in a classic world/timeline this time, showing for the first time a version of big that is in the classic world, unlike shadow for example
zeur the cat: kind of like "smalls the cat" from moebius(except not outright evil) or more like original darker concepts combined with Omega and the "brains" of eggman kind of. Ends up being the life partner for Terios, has anarchistic background but also is an inventor like Tails, who gets to be shunned for his breakthrough ideas and becomes to hate humanity in turn. Though he gets to be often more burden than help for Terios.
his main power is overwhelming crushing force, one that even Terios cannot counter. Like Bane from Batman kind of.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Oh fuck...don't tell me I lost the post in my sleepyness by actually not posting it and going to a different page. Yes I did....and its gone from the buffer too because too much happened. Amazing.

Either way I will sometimes mix elements of real life into this because people think my real life story is a crime scene drama anyways so....

Here are some GUN/pre-GUN(from organisation that formed before them) agents:
Karen: "don't be a Karen"..actually inspired by the real life "Carin", an old and nearly ancient doctor that seems to live on forever and a secret agent at the same time, she is responsible for making sure Terios' medical papers look alright and other papers. She uses him because of his greater immune system in a test matter, however at one point things go wrong and she's basically ordered to kill-switch him, which also doesn't go entirely to plan.
One of her past patients is "Maria" although its left ambigious whether this is the same Maria or not, there's even a hint that Terios thinks and tells Shadow that Maria's illness might have been deliberately created in order to get Gerald to work on project shadow....as a subtle and long manipulation. Though Shadow wants to hear none of this and is ready to fight Terios over such suggestion.
She abused Terios' trust and the revelation that she was agent all along made him go even further into anti-government territory. Unlike Shadow, Terios would never accept GUN's direct command and instead he was more or less used as a sleeper agent.
Vance: Vance is a "dandy" figure that also has a history with the secret organisations. His looks are somewhat similar to Jon Pertwee of Doctor Who fame. He can change disguises/professions and can act very well. Unfortunately, just like with many of those older figures, he has a hidden agenda. Unlike stuff with immune system and other things, he is not a medical doctor as such, but he does specialize in para-psychology and he employs the use of "psychics" to predict events. Also its previously hinted that Terios might be somehow connected to some supercomputer that can predict future events/decisions based on his brain scans and other data. There are many unanswerred questions to the nature of everything, sometimes doubting whether the world we live in is a simulation or not.
But Vance is seen building trust with Terios over years, only to stab him in the back once he realized he cannot be fully converted to his cause and reports on his location/whereabouts to the authorities. He also knows that Terios himself has some precognitive abilities. In his ideal world, "Minority Report" would be a a reality and he already uses this to punish Terios for crimes he has not commited but might have thought about....

So yea add stuff like "Minority Report" to this as well.
And maybe the growing conflict of interest between Terios and Shadow can be made into a film/project called.

Shadow v Terios: The Dawn of SUS

*Shadow received a letter which reads*
"YOU LET MARIA DIE!"
THE PLOT BEGINS

also imagine elements of "Peacemaker" being thrown in the main project, the quite spicy DCEU based series. To get what the tone *could* be if ran unchecked.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pre-GUN like SGG?
Oh fuck...don't tell me I lost the post in my sleepyness by actually not posting it and going to a different page. Yes I did....and its gone from the buffer too because too much happened. Amazing.

Either way I will sometimes mix elements of real life into this because people think my real life story is a crime scene drama anyways so....

Here are some GUN/pre-GUN(from organisation that formed before them) agents:
Karen: "don't be a Karen"..actually inspired by the real life "Carin", an old and nearly ancient doctor that seems to live on forever and a secret agent at the same time, she is responsible for making sure Terios' medical papers look alright and other papers. She uses him because of his greater immune system in a test matter, however at one point things go wrong and she's basically ordered to kill-switch him, which also doesn't go entirely to plan.
One of her past patients is "Maria" although its left ambigious whether this is the same Maria or not, there's even a hint that Terios thinks and tells Shadow that Maria's illness might have been deliberately created in order to get Gerald to work on project shadow....as a subtle and long manipulation. Though Shadow wants to hear none of this and is ready to fight Terios over such suggestion.
She abused Terios' trust and the revelation that she was agent all along made him go even further into anti-government territory. Unlike Shadow, Terios would never accept GUN's direct command and instead he was more or less used as a sleeper agent.
Vance: Vance is a "dandy" figure that also has a history with the secret organisations. His looks are somewhat similar to Jon Pertwee of Doctor Who fame. He can change disguises/professions and can act very well. Unfortunately, just like with many of those older figures, he has a hidden agenda. Unlike stuff with immune system and other things, he is not a medical doctor as such, but he does specialize in para-psychology and he employs the use of "psychics" to predict events. Also its previously hinted that Terios might be somehow connected to some supercomputer that can predict future events/decisions based on his brain scans and other data. There are many unanswerred questions to the nature of everything, sometimes doubting whether the world we live in is a simulation or not.
But Vance is seen building trust with Terios over years, only to stab him in the back once he realized he cannot be fully converted to his cause and reports on his location/whereabouts to the authorities. He also knows that Terios himself has some precognitive abilities. In his ideal world, "Minority Report" would be a a reality and he already uses this to punish Terios for crimes he has not commited but might have thought about....

So yea add stuff like "Minority Report" to this as well.
And maybe the growing conflict of interest between Terios and Shadow can be made into a film/project called.

Shadow v Terios: The Dawn of SUS

*Shadow received a letter which reads*
"YOU LET MARIA DIE!"
THE PLOT BEGINS

also imagine elements of "Peacemaker" being thrown in the main project, the quite spicy DCEU based series. To get what the tone *could* be if ran unchecked.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Pre-GUN something like SGG? I guess GUN was inspired by Pentagon. As for instance SGG I think it might be something related with Stargate nowadays...etc.
The only reference to "SGG" I can find is Sega Game Gear.

Also there wasn't anything called SGG in Stargate either, it was SGC, stargate command....

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The only reference to "SGG" I can find is Sega Game Gear.

Also there wasn't anything called SGG in Stargate either, it was SGC, stargate command....
Oh okay. I guess. In that case it’s SGC. Anyway I also saw in Google Images Stargate for Sega Game Gear.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Oh okay. I guess. In that case it's SGC. Anyway I also saw in Google Images Stargate for Sega Game Gear.
ok
that's really random. But of course if you put "stargate sgg" literally into search engine it will think that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol