Breaking the Matrix

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Or...something. I mean I mentioned this issue before, but like....how the fuck does this work anyway?

I mean there is literally a fanart/fanfic of "Terios" having birth date on the same official birth date as me.
Like this. I never spoke or interacted with this person before. You know that it is my birth date its seen even on the "wanted list" thread where I only censored the year and not the day.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-was-on-the-wanted-list.652482/

cutoutter.png

This makes me sometimes question the nature of reality...how are "ideas" really connected to, is there a shared knowledge? Is this like the Matrix?

Then there are bits and pieces (various, not all) of many such fanfic ideas/predictions that do match me.

like at

there is this bit for example that I missed before until now

As for powers, he has similar powers to Shadow, but he can't control it as well, he can't shoot chaos energy out of his body or else it would tear his body apart in the process, instead he channels chaos energy through physical contact with an object or person, for example he can pick up a rock, imbue it with chaos energy, throw it, and then cause it to explode, he's also not as fast as Shadow, so his main mode of transportation is his chaos powered motorcycle.

I mean that kind of ties in to that vibration thing I mentioned in the other thread where I presumed they wanted to study my brain cysts to find out whether that's the cause of both some of my behavior and (secretly) some abilities.

Because I did shatter/crack a security glass, okay maybe it had a weak spot especially because it was from the underside as there was a hole in the counter under it, but still, causing more damage by accident than a gun shot would is something...

Also I did once in full anger have my arm build up a lot of energy and then it kind of backfired and almost snapped my arm completely.

And recently I did shatter a piece of concrete stairs. I mean I broke my toe during the winter, when kicking out ice but I misfired and kicked the concrete step at full force. Over time that bit of concrete crumbled away exactly at the place I hit it...

Also this thing here well I was never adopted by "vanilla" but other stuff fits, however we did have a teacher that was like Vanilla and I suppose sometimes a teacher can be a surrogate mother for someone, but that's way long ago now. She also had a small young daughter that could have been like Cream. See? this is what I mean, its all like "Matrix" or like bits of fantasy world are actually real in a way. People reminding of fictional characters often to precise details.....

tg.jpeg

But I'll never know the full truth I guess and in less than ten days they are going to take me away for good.
Post automatically merged:

Breaking the Matrix....tonight

Last edited by LeoTCK,
  • Haha
Reactions: hippy dave

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Or...something. I mean I mentioned this issue before, but like....how the fuck does this work anyway?

I mean there is literally a fanart/fanfic of "Terios" having birth date on the same official birth date as me.
Like this. I never spoke or interacted with this person before. You know that it is my birth date its seen even on the "wanted list" thread where I only censored the year and not the day.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-was-on-the-wanted-list.652482/

View attachment 431467

This makes me sometimes question the nature of reality...how are "ideas" really connected to, is there a shared knowledge? Is this like the Matrix?

Then there are bits and pieces (various, not all) of many such fanfic ideas/predictions that do match me.

like at

there is this bit for example that I missed before until now

I mean that kind of ties in to that vibration thing I mentioned in the other thread where I presumed they wanted to study my brain cysts to find out whether that's the cause of both some of my behavior and (secretly) some abilities.

Because I did shatter/crack a security glass, okay maybe it had a weak spot especially because it was from the underside as there was a hole in the counter under it, but still, causing more damage by accident than a gun shot would is something...

Also I did once in full anger have my arm build up a lot of energy and then it kind of backfired and almost snapped my arm completely.

And recently I did shatter a piece of concrete stairs. I mean I broke my toe during the winter, when kicking out ice but I misfired and kicked the concrete step at full force. Over time that bit of concrete crumbled away exactly at the place I hit it...

Also this thing here well I was never adopted by "vanilla" but other stuff fits, however we did have a teacher that was like Vanilla and I suppose sometimes a teacher can be a surrogate mother for someone, but that's way long ago now. She also had a small young daughter that could have been like Cream. See? this is what I mean, its all like "Matrix" or like bits of fantasy world are actually real in a way. People reminding of fictional characters often to precise details.....

View attachment 431470

But I'll never know the full truth I guess and in less than ten days they are going to take me away for good.
Post automatically merged:

Breaking the Matrix....tonight

Green blood for instance like Xenomorph alien race from movie Alien? That what it reminds me of it.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Green blood for instance like Xenomorph alien race from movie Alien? That what it reminds me of it.
I didn't make the picture but when I read the full description he said he meant because he might have inherited the green blood from the "black arms" aliens during experimentation on him. But yea that is just a headcanon version of this guy.
I don't have green blood myself irl though I did have some green crusts after wounds and such and maybe zeur had a bit of green blood once in the netherlands if I recall correctly. But otherwise my blood is red.

Anyways do you guys wanna see how deep the (luke94)rabbit hole goes?
lol

I'm only offering the truth....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo