i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or so you says.
"Scammed" how? How did you know about it? Did he tell you he felt he was being scammed?
and, oh, let me guess, you'll reply to these with that's "classified" :glare:
He'll never truly answer, just go back to his private office and stroke his giant H while laughing at us poor clueless sods desperately clinging to poor Luke and trying to find the truth

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
HAhahahaAHAHA

you guys realy made my day now
Post automatically merged:

Or so you says.
"Scammed" how? How did you know about it? Did he tell you he felt he was being scammed? How do we know for sure it wasn't you? :mellow:
and, oh, let me guess, you'll reply to these with that's "classified" :glare:

Ok fine...its not classified..its public in fact...right here in this thread

https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=476008#p476008

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
c6c1c03ef95f666f003f6948fab18d26.jpg

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web
Any size
Catches thieves
Eats those guys
Hey wait
Please do the Spider-Man thing again!
:blush::evil::blush:
Post automatically merged:

Well, since I refered to something in this thread...its time to make it cear what I really meant.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/part-1-...liens-cern-the-deception.645854/post-10348592

You see..back in 1998 there was a cancelled addon for the game Unreal, a commercial addon by Creative Carnage...basically their best project so far, they wanted to shift from their past into more serious ventures...except this addon ended up being cancelled and the thing that was released was the "extremely rushed" "worst game ever" Extreme Paintbrawl they did for HeadGames.....
while Unreal addons and expansion packs were particularly cursed for one reason or the other...this one was unique in a way it was "unofficial" (kind of like the many quake or duke3d addons) and was more like a complete total conversion with a very...intriguing story...that reminds very much of that stuff Luke94 posted in the video.

I previously talked about it here:

https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=475758#p475758

Basically what it comes down to and that is really strange...the story has elements of "CERN" like experiment gone wrong, a mirror reality forming/leaking through, demonic entities/aliens going through to our world and a doomsday cult that steals the device and wants the world to end....just like that cult being hinted at to be at play at CERN? A bit disturbing that this came all the way BACK IN 1998 and got cancelled...with many people never hearing of it and the information being extremely hard to find, mostly in old gaming mags or by speaking to people who worked on this game. Joe Wilcox refused to share this despite sharing Steele Dawn and other unfinished projects of his (he barely had anything to do with SD though). Without elaborating why despite confirming he has the files. I'm guessing because in light of recent events it is simply very controversial and strange story that somehow predicted future real events despite being science FICTION. Or is really fiction fiction? Or do we all live in the MATRIX? How do some creators get their ideas really?

and yea.....
as a footnote...
Yes it says I am permanently banned...despite contributing to that website's popularity for years, but well...I got banned just a day after Luke did (he got banned for saying the "N word" at the end of this same thread while I got banned for arguing with another member privately, who reported me to the mods despite blocking me previously, I don't find that fair at all but they are just a bunch of scammers in my opinion, someone did try to scam Luke for money. It angered me of course and I thought it was a friend of someone who is very very arrogant and have betrayed me in the past.
Of course he was a bit of a buttbuddy with the staff so its no surprise they banned me.

I just want: The Tooth, The Whole Tooth, and Nothing But The Tooth. So help you god :mellow:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If I didn't explain that bit you guys would start asking "why were you banned?" it was meant as a footnote, discuss the actual matter, not this, or just ignore it
So you were banned for racism or something?
Let me guess was it for instance Beta Archive Forum? What if that's then unfortunetely we were both banned here.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
NOO. Now after all that stress with my formerly missing friend...who might have had to do with some MK Ultra/MK DELTA like programming because he doesn't want to remember the past and there are some psychic abilities/connection with him maybe too...but it gets weirder. Today I found a custom Unreal map that I forgot about the details of but that I had to check out and I think it was a personal rework of the AWGD map...besides I had a vision of the original maybe based on repressed memory.

We were special kids and I think we were targeted/selected somehow. And to be in a controlled environment. Some of us wanted to expand our horizont, the ones who stayed might have suffered more psychological damage.

Also...I did ask Joe Wilcox whether she https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones
was a relative of him but he remained silent....maybe this is all why...its all connected. That's why this one Unreal addon is strictly forbidden....

THIS IS THE DARK TRUTH THE SEQUEL. SPEAKING ABOUT TOOTH, IT FELL OUT TODAY.
LIKE IN THE EPISODE OF X-FILES "KITTEN" which is about program MK NAOMI and the substance used to drive people insane...it happened to me in the netherlands too, a lot of my teeth mysteriously broke/fell out there. Now it feels I was targated again, through the contact of this old friend/crush.
FUCK.

Btw that stuff about the teeth first happened to me before that episode of X-Files aired. It happened to me in 2014 and the episode aired like 4 years after.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
NOO. Now after all that stress with my formerly missing friend...who might have had to do with some MK Ultra/MK DELTA like programming because he doesn't want to remember the past and there are some psychic abilities/connection with him maybe too...but it gets weirder. Today I found a custom Unreal map that I forgot about the details of but that I had to check out and I think it was a personal rework of the AWGD map...besides I had a vision of the original maybe based on repressed memory.

We were special kids and I think we were targeted/selected somehow. And to be in a controlled environment. Some of us wanted to expand our horizont, the ones who stayed might have suffered more psychological damage.

Also...I did ask Joe Wilcox whether she https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones
was a relative of him but he remained silent....maybe this is all why...its all connected. That's why this one Unreal addon is strictly forbidden....

THIS IS THE DARK TRUTH THE SEQUEL. SPEAKING ABOUT TOOTH, IT FELL OUT TODAY.
LIKE IN THE EPISODE OF X-FILES "KITTEN" which is about program MK NAOMI and the substance used to drive people insane...it happened to me in the netherlands too, a lot of my teeth mysteriously broke/fell out there. Now it feels I was targated again, through the contact of this old friend/crush.
FUCK.

Btw that stuff about the teeth first happened to me before that episode of X-Files aired. It happened to me in 2014 and the episode aired like 4 years after.
Another Montauk Boy?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Many several months ago after I sent some money twice to LEOTCK because some unknown hunter in Czech Republic needed even more money. My younger brother of course compared even by reinterpreting his own words to bum something something like handsome looking alcoholic. My dad was thinking that he will use my own money for dutch hookers drug dealers. For my mom by reinterpreting her own words she thought that he was a scammer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto