Time Travelling in Reality

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I know Discovery Science Michio Kaku and Morgan Freeman denied time travelling as being impossible task there are also conspiracy theories about NASA,Tesla Moon landing fiasco also known as fake Mars landing colonization in movie Capricorn One,The X-Files NASA recorded in film studio like in GTA Sandreas,The X-Files,Family Guy. Did Andrew Basiago,John Titor really time travelled same for Q Anon(Cliff Bleszinski on Twitter knows about them I watched documentary movie The Fall of Cabal) do they know how to time travel? Albert Einstein just in his relativity physics prooved thing known as time dilation things related to nostalgia. In Quantum Gravity Research Hacking Reality physics there’s just there & now like if we make mistakes in the our past just like in Sonic Adventure 2 we have to literally “Live and Learn” I watched YouTube videos of teleporting cars kind of like in Back to the Future series except double firemarks it’s hard to explicitly say if it’s myths,Urban Legends or paranormal activities such as Ghostbusters series. Are Aliens so technologically highly advanced that their UFO flying space vehicles able to time travel because in some paitings,Ancient egyptian hieroglyphs we can find some signs of Modern technologies. Who was first father of scientology? Nikola Tesla(guy who made flying saucers)or Ron Hubbard Science-fiction book writer? How to make portal gun in reality that one from Rick and Morty how was it made? You know it’s weapon that allows you for multiverse travelling perhaps it’s not related to relativity physics,but quantic physics. I heard myths,urban legends,interesting conspiracy theories about CERN,Vatican having dimensional multiverse portals. It seems someone created prototype of Star Wars melee weapon known as Lightsaber/Laser Sword. Imagine parallel universe where Nintendo and Sony where the same team(where Sega’s downfall never happened),Jazz Jackrabbit 3,Sonic X-Treme,Sonic-16,Sonic Mars were never cancelled,Unreal Tournament 4 was finished,Fortnite Battle Royale failed,Epic Games never partnership with Tencent and CCP,I was never banned on jazz2online,Sonic Retro forum,SNES CD,Nintendo Playstation,N64DD got finished,Sega/Mega CD(perhaps something more like Phillis CD-i maybe laserdisc hardware redesign instead of Sega Mega Drive/Genesis add-on),Sega 32X(maybe not Sega Neptune),Sega Saturn,Sega Dreamcast being cancelled.
Does American government is hiding real signs of time travelling from mainstream media tv science-fiction loving audience? If someone made real laser sword/lightsaber from Star Wars series is someone able to at least make Portal Gun from Rick and Morty Netflix streaming tv cartoony adult swim mini-series in reality to purpose of multiversal travelling you know parallel universes another dimensions for instance as an example where Unreal Tournament 4,Sonic X-Treme,Sonic Mars,Sonic-16,Jazz Jackrabbit 3,Rayman 4 were never cancelled Fortnite Battle Royale failed,Deus Ex 3 Insurrection was finished. Or are we all able to create our own astral universe in eternal/infinite afterlife?

You know in movies such as Time Machine,Back To The Future,Sonic Satam,Archie Sonic Comics,Sonic CD,Sonic Movie,Sonic Generations,Sonic '06,Sonic Forces,Dexter's Lab,Family Guy,original tv mini-series of Powerpuff Girls,Aosth time travelling seems to be possible because it seems in relativity physics time is just moving forwards not backwards towards our natural death. So is Time Travelling really impossible? Are such things as time dilation and nostalgia things that might be achieved in our lives? Do we have to live and learn from our mistakes. Are our mistakes can't be redone or undone? Are Aliens able to time travel? In what kind of grammar Satan and God spoke to people that they spoke in their own old books such as Wicked Bible or Holly Bible? Words like thou and haff are no longer trendy royal slangs. Medieval ages on our planet Earth passed away,but in afterlife it seems to be eternally/infinitely popular words. I mean those who created mankind astral royal overlords have their own symbolical language slang. In Matrix Reloaded God/Architect seems to be more modernized like theory of digital simulation(named reality of Matrix-verse).

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Haha
Reactions: LeoTCK and IC_

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well... kinda surprised here.

At least you could've added paragraphs or at least a space after dots. This not only tells me you've copy pasted everything, but it also tells how much you're lacking knowledge on these matters if not for sensationalist articles.
Granted, I might not be the best out there, but even I know that time travel requires not only technology, but nearly infinite energy.
In order to time travel, you must surpass light speed. But here's a problem: The more speed you have, the more mass you'll have. The more mass you have, the more energy you'll require.
See the problem?

In theory, yes, time travel is possible. Physically, not available for us at the moment.

Sidenote: Can you tell me which Buzzfeed article you got this from? I would like to soak myself with knowledge.

FAST6191 beware, you have a worthy contender right here.

EDIT: Next thing yall know is that the earth is Flat, and it's spinning clockwise. If everyone runs at the same time to make it turn counterclockwise, we might even time travel. I mean, who knows, right? Dude trust me. We will never know if we don't try.

Last edited by JuanMena,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, All these video look like CGI to me. Faked! But I do believe there a lot of things we/ humans don't understand or know of yet. Example: Every year new species of animals are found.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Meh, All these video look like CGI to me. Faked! But I do believe there a lot of things we/ humans don't understand or know of yet. Example: Every year new species of animals are found.
Such as cryptids wild creepypasta humanoid animals? Did John Titor's inventions really allow to time travel?

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if you really think about it, we are time-travelling as the time goes by. But only forward and very slowly. It would be great to travel back and forth, that's a fact, but it doesn't mean we aren't time-travelling right now. It was 10:03am when I started writing this and now it's 10:04am. I've just travelled 1 minute forward in time and I'm currently heading to the next one. :ph34r:

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, if you really think about it, we are time-travelling as the time goes by. But only forward and very slowly. It would be great to travel back and forth, that's a fact, but it doesn't mean we aren't time-travelling right now. It was 10:03am when I started writing this and now it's 10:04am. I've just travelled 1 minute forward in time and I'm currently heading to the next one. :ph34r:
Albert Einstein named it time dilation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?