Wood Firmwares - Complete information guide & downloads

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How is game compatibility with the m3 version will it have issues with any of the pokemon games? i much prefer wood/ak menu to ysmenu
Every version I know of except of the official ones will have problems with Pokemon black/white 2. The M3 version could have even more issues

Shadow_The_Hedgehog82

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Every version I know of except of the official ones will have problems with Pokemon black/white 2. The M3 version could have even more issues
Is it just the anti piracy issue? apparently it can be fixed with a cheatcode
1691150362324.png

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will have problems with black/white 2, too (ofc you can patch the ROMs but clean ROMs won't work out of the box)
I have one of the original DSTT cards currently. I've been looking at purchasing a new flash card for all of the Pokemon games. Do you know if the Ace3DS X card can play all of those on a DSi? (assuming patched roms for Black and White 2)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have one of the original DSTT cards currently. I've been looking at purchasing a new flash card for all of the Pokemon games. Do you know if the Ace3DS X card can play all of those on a DSi? (assuming patched roms for Black and White 2)
They should work fine on Ace3DS X if you use the patched versions for bw2. But they should work with your DSTT as well if you use ysmenu (or retrogamefan's updates to ysmenu), even without patches.

Reactions: CoolMe

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My R4i Gold 3ds I bought more than ten years ago still works.

Though I don't have much need for it now because my DSi has TM on it.
Still its pretty handy having a flashcart if you're willing to not mod the console's hardware. It can also be helpful if one game doesn't work on TWiLightMenu++ but works on the flashcart.

Get yerself an Ace3ds plus clone card, they're pretty cheap these days..
The Ace3DS+ clone carts can almost run any game these days, but it tends to struggle running some from my experience personally. An Acekard 2i works flawlessly, it doesn't consume the battery fast and has support for games with anti-piracy measures.

They should work alright with the Ace3DS X, as long as the ROMs are patched with the NDS Scene Tool, just for safe measures. ;)

Deleted member 682196

Trophies
XP
i have a Nintendo dsi, i want to buy an r4 card, what card should I buy and what firmware should I use? I want to play mostly pokemon and the Mario games. Thanks for the responce

malekmaroc7

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hey! So I just got one of those Supercard DSone SDHC off from AliExpress and would like to know if there is a fully compatible Wood kernel for it? I tried "iWood v.1.25.2" but Pokemon Black 2 just boot into a white screen.

Reactions: assassinz

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What folder do I have to use for the DSone in the "Flashcard loader"? There is only Supercard DSTWO.
Use the autoboot loader. "Autoboot/SuperCard DSONE SDHC & SuperCard DSONEi".

Reactions: assassinz

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum