The Dark Truth

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well, since I refered to something in this thread...its time to make it cear what I really meant.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/part-1-...liens-cern-the-deception.645854/post-10348592

You see..back in 1998 there was a cancelled addon for the game Unreal, a commercial addon by Creative Carnage...basically their best project so far, they wanted to shift from their past into more serious ventures...except this addon ended up being cancelled and the thing that was released was the "extremely rushed" "worst game ever" Extreme Paintbrawl they did for HeadGames.....
while Unreal addons and expansion packs were particularly cursed for one reason or the other...this one was unique in a way it was "unofficial" (kind of like the many quake or duke3d addons) and was more like a complete total conversion with a very...intriguing story...that reminds very much of that stuff Luke94 posted in the video.

I previously talked about it here:

https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=475758#p475758

Basically what it comes down to and that is really strange...the story has elements of "CERN" like experiment gone wrong, a mirror reality forming/leaking through, demonic entities/aliens going through to our world and a doomsday cult that steals the device and wants the world to end....just like that cult being hinted at to be at play at CERN? A bit disturbing that this came all the way BACK IN 1998 and got cancelled...with many people never hearing of it and the information being extremely hard to find, mostly in old gaming mags or by speaking to people who worked on this game. Joe Wilcox refused to share this despite sharing Steele Dawn and other unfinished projects of his (he barely had anything to do with SD though). Without elaborating why despite confirming he has the files. I'm guessing because in light of recent events it is simply very controversial and strange story that somehow predicted future real events despite being science FICTION. Or is really fiction fiction? Or do we all live in the MATRIX? How do some creators get their ideas really?

and yea.....
as a footnote...
Yes it says I am permanently banned...despite contributing to that website's popularity for years, but well...I got banned just a day after Luke did (he got banned for saying the "N word" at the end of this same thread while I got banned for arguing with another member privately, who reported me to the mods despite blocking me previously, I don't find that fair at all but they are just a bunch of scammers in my opinion, someone did try to scam Luke for money. It angered me of course and I thought it was a friend of someone who is very very arrogant and have betrayed me in the past.
Of course he was a bit of a buttbuddy with the staff so its no surprise they banned me.

Reactions: AncientBoi

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chat gpt TLDR

"The person in the scenario was banned from the website after a dispute involving a private argument with another member who reported them to the mods, with the user feeling the ban was unjust and attributing it to perceived favoritism among staff, particularly with someone who had connections to the staff and was involved in a separate dispute on the platform."

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chat gpt TLDR

"The person in the scenario was banned from the website after a dispute involving a private argument with another member who reported them to the mods, with the user feeling the ban was unjust and attributing it to perceived favoritism among staff, particularly with someone who had connections to the staff and was involved in a separate dispute on the platform."
1706906224426.jpeg

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If I didn't explain that bit you guys would start asking "why were you banned?" it was meant as a footnote, discuss the actual matter, not this, or just ignore it

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it says I am permanently banned...despite contributing to that website's popularity for years, but well...I got banned just a day after Luke did (he got banned for saying the "N word" at the end of this same thread while I got banned for arguing with another member privately, who reported me to the mods despite blocking me previously, I don't find that fair at all but they are just a bunch of scammers in my opinion, someone did try to scam Luke for money. It angered me of course and I thought it was a friend of someone who is very very arrogant and have betrayed me in the past.
Of course he was a bit of a buttbuddy with the staff so its no surprise they banned me.
You say you contributed to this website's popularity for years, and just after, that they are just a bunch of scammers.
What should I understand from that? Are you a scammer too?

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say you contributed to this website's popularity for years, and just after, that they are just a bunch of scammers.
What should I understand from that? Are you a scammer too?
yes for instance miley cyrus jazz jackrabbirt

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No he isnt
You : Give me money
Me : are you a scammer?
You : No
Me : Oh ok, here's my money
Post automatically merged:

He says that "they are just a bunch of scammers" and says after that one of them tryed to scam one of his friend for money.
Which leads me to wonder.
Is it just an over-generalisation? One of "them" tried to scam his friend. Does that really mean that they all have the same goal?
Or are they really all scammers? and since this guy come from there, a place he helped to rise and grow in popularity (or so he says), then, this is some serious issue, if you see what i mean

Reactions: BigOnYa

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You : Give me money
Me : are you a scammer?
You : No
Me : Oh ok, here's my money

He says that "they are just a bunch of scammers" and says after that one of them tryed to scam one of his friend for money.
Which leads me to wonder.
Is it just an over-generalisation? One of "them" tried to scam his friend. Does that really mean that they all have the same goal?
Or are they really all scammers? and since this guy come from there, a place he helped to rise and grow in popularity (or so he says), then, this is some serious issue, if you see what i mean
Probably an example of everyone I don't like is a scammer

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
and stupid

that counts for you too, don't have stupid questions

What I really mean is that they act like they're the number one for beta games research and what not...they let their userbase (like me) do all the work on games research while profitting off it from donations. When I got in trouble and had a ko-fi link for donations, they tried to have me remove that, so there was some double standard there. Plus they have in their database some faked/messed with versions of games and they don't care, while I tried to contribute properly documented demos that were then removed without a trace and the mods went like "we have no idea what happened to it". That's just an example on a long list of things.

TLDR version: They're just warez d00ds pretending to be something else and lots of people fall for it.

Also that N thing, the "N" was a race of aliens that were cut during developement of Unreal II. For a long time no screenshot even existed until I got someone to share with me the screenshot of most of the characters for the UE1 version of the game (in reality Unreal 2 started developement already in 1999 first with some tests and plans and then by the end of the year really gain traction). They were actually crystaline based enthities. A lot of the creature design was completely changed over time though (especially with the shift to the newer warfare engine the old contract companies no longer worked on it). During 2001 and part 2002 the game was reworked into this space-deus-ex kind of game that got neutered slowly and completely once the main lead of the game left. I compared the situation to Zack Snyder's Justice League versus Josstice League. The effects are similar, if not greater actually. The game was even more tied to the original Unreal story and was meant to partially overlap at multiple points in developement.

So...that was a situation that unfolded there, because of speculations what the "N" word stood for and in the end after exhausting many words and finding stuff funny, Luke did say the "forbidden" N word.

But it seems the Unreal 2 Snyder Cut will never become reality...like I once demonstrated with these images which sum it up perfectly.

file.php

file.php

Last edited by LeoTCK,

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chat gpt tl;dr

TLDR: The group claims to be experts in beta games research, but relies on user contributions, profits from donations, and has double standards. They keep fake versions of games in their database, while valid contributions mysteriously disappear. Additionally, there's info about the "N" race cut from Unreal II development, revealing changes in the game's direction over time. The comparison to Zack Snyder's Justice League suggests a lost opportunity for an improved version of Unreal 2.

Reactions: BakerMan

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You guys really need to rely on machine learners like chat gpt to understand the point of my posts? (or part of them?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto