[++Gender Modifier++]
[Unlimited Watering Can]
[Max Upgraded Tools]
[Infinite Stamina]
[Infinite Mining]
[Refill Stamina]
[Farm Tools]

Just some notes to be aware of:
-Shack/Default house exterior keeps the Shack/Default interior, no matter which interior you choose.
-Big Japanese/Country/Tropical house exteriors do work with Ordinary/Japanese/Tropical/Country houses interiors.
-Big Japanese/Country/Tropical house exteriors do work with the mansion interiors.
-Mansion house exteriors work with regular Japanese/Tropical/Country houses interiors. (Thanks KunoichiZ!!)

Hamtaro:
As many of us know there is a patch to get hamtaro back in the game and it is fully compatible with my plugin, so there should be absolutely no problems with both running at the same time. Also I can't provide the files here since the temp has copyright rules that must be followed.

Here is how you at least look for the Hamtaro plugin:
Just PM me for more details.

Ctrpf plugin link:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ctrpluginframework-blank-plugin-now-with-action-replay.487729/

Warning:
Activating both the speed up time buff and slow down time buff at the same time will cause your game to crash (and possibly destroy your save file!!)
The change Gender cheat has been fixed but it still has game crashing bugs.
Always backup your save before and after you play the game to avoid losing data.

Last edited by Queen of SoS,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you haven't seen it, @KariRaquan, 5 Stars/99 backpack items if any was changed to 99 backpack items due to 5 stars not working.

EDIT: Well, it works for me. Strange.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you haven't seen it, @KariRaquan, 5 Stars/99 backpack items if any was changed to 99 backpack items due to 5 stars not working.
Yea I saw it but another guy fixed the cheat to enable 5 Stars with 99 backpack items. I actually just have that one in my plugin.
Guys just let me know if anyone just wants the 99 backpack items without the 5 stars and I'll add it to the plugin.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

ChesterLio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry but is this for CIA version? I'm totally new and I am playing it with 3ds, how can I run plugin with sky3ds+ since I play with it? All I wanted is edit my money

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but is this for CIA version? I'm totally new and I am playing it with 3ds, how can I run plugin with sky3ds+ since I play with it? All I wanted is edit my money
IIRC, you can only use NTR Plugins with CIA/Cartridge versions of the game and a system with custom firmware. Not sure about Sky3DS+.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I saw it but another guy fixed the cheat to enable 5 Stars with 99 backpack items. I actually just have that one in my plugin.
Guys just let me know if anyone just wants the 99 backpack items without the 5 stars and I'll add it to the plugin.
I would appreciate that since I like having to get my own star rating up :) but it's the dang quantities that get me! So just x99 would be great

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sky3DS act like a real cartridge, so yeah, sure you can.
In the past, I have already used NTR (LayeredFS and Cheats) on my Pokemon Omega Ruby, in my Sky3DS V2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-