What are the most craziest dreams you had?

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
one where I was playing Mario RPG on my DSi and while I was playing a stuffed animal of mine appeared as a boss.
(I'll tell another dream when I remember).

Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once (as a kid) had a dream a monster came out of my closet and took me from the bottom bunk to the top bunk (of my bunk bed)

I woke up in the morning on the top bunk

I remember thinking for a long time monsters must be real

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once (as a kid) had a dream a monster came out of my closet and took me from the bottom bunk to the top bunk (of my bunk bed)

I woke up in the morning on the top bunk

I remember thinking for a long time monsters must be real
As a kid growing up, I felt like I was being dragged down by my feet from a shadow figure.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a kid growing up, I felt like I was being dragged down by my feet from a shadow figure.
It's an allegory created by god representing your sylveon idolatry leading you to hell

Repent child

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had dreamt about Kath Soucie I think I was lying in the bed she was very slowly approaching me like so-called cougar woman(it’s a word slang)omega female,in another one I was like in some kind of luxury apartment,third dream was like she was in the primary school of where I went she was like angry at me. Pointing finger at me to leave. That’s all I know. It was like Legilimency/Occlumency known from Harry Potter.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Xdqwerty and CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did dad ever come back?
With the milk? Nah

I had dreamt about Kath Soucie I think I was lying in the bed she was very slowly approaching me like so-called cougar woman(it’s a word slang)omega female,in another one I was like in some kind of luxury apartment,third dream was like she was in the primary school of where I went she was like angry at me. Pointing finger at me to leave. That’s all I know. It was like Legilimency/Occlumency known from Harry Potter.
You know what? Maybe that did happen in reality, and of course you don't remember why & how that happened exactly, because like maybe for instance they erased those memories afterwards etc :huh:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

MetaLLG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Since I was 13 years old, I have dreams most often about travelling in familiar places. Like rooms, houses or even cities. But everytime it's just feel so odd that me-in-dream ok with it. For example, people have to take off their shoes and put them in some vending machines when entering the subway and take them back when exiting the subway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto