Hacking Recently released games install and play untill reboot, then 2155-8007 until (base) reinstall?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so I'm experiencing the strangest thing. I got an erista model with emummc completely up-to-date and tricked out with sigpatches (and sys-patch) so most things work.

...Most things....

I've got two recently released titles that work perfectly fine after I have installed them, but once the console has had a reboot they will first "check if you can start this title" followed by a nice error code 2155-8007 suggesting I should do a system update (on an already up to date system 🤣). The two titles that trigger this behaviour are Sonic Superstars and the new detective Pikachu.

Anyone knows whats going on here and what could possibly fix this, or do I just need to sit back patiently untill the scene fixes this by itself? :P

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try a different source for both games, what is your SD card format?
FAT32+raw emunand partition. Okay I'll try that (shouldn't be too hard by now lol, just finding sources with acceptable speeds sometimes is a struggle :P)

Edit: Well, after sourcing the base game for Sonic Superstars and installing that (alongside reinstalling the update and all the DLC from my previous source) seems to have fixed this issue for Sonic, so I assume the same would fix detective Pikachu as well.

Do we know why earlier it worked before a reboot, but not after? (Just asking out of curiousity)

Edit 2: Well, detective Pikachu was a little more difficult, no matter where I pulled the installation file from, it would always error out after A reboot. I did get it fixed however, seems this game prefers dbi to get installed with over awoo 😋

Last edited by Quincy,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAT32+raw emunand partition. Okay I'll try that (shouldn't be too hard by now lol, just finding sources with acceptable speeds sometimes is a struggle :P)

Edit: Well, after sourcing the base game for Sonic Superstars and installing that (alongside reinstalling the update and all the DLC from my previous source) seems to have fixed this issue for Sonic, so I assume the same would fix detective Pikachu as well.

Do we know why earlier it worked before a reboot, but not after? (Just asking out of curiousity)

Edit 2: Well, detective Pikachu was a little more difficult, no matter where I pulled the installation file from, it would always error out after A reboot. I did get it fixed however, seems this game prefers dbi to get installed with over awoo 😋

Yeah use dbi, that is what I use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch