Hacking Homebrew ERROR: Cannot Start Software (2155-8007)

LazerCats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BACKGROUND:

New to the hacked switch scene and I just recently installed a picofly on my patched V1 switch. I followed the Reentry guide and was able to get my switch running atmosphere on the emuMMC using the fusee.bin payload. I can install tinfoil using the installer and install .NSP files and play them.

FIRMWARE:

17.0.1, 1.6.2 AMS

ISSUES:

I haven’t been able to play the games installed from tinfoil for over 24 hours due to the installed games and apps (including tinfoil) randomly saying “Cannot Start Software.”

TROUBLESHOOTING:

1. I tried running with WiFi connected and then I received ieved the ERROR: 2155-8007.

2. Updated the Sigpatches, same issues.

3. Tried various prepackaged setups (Deep Sea, HATS, etc) same issues

4. Performed clean install, tinfoil and installed apps work for a bit and then start throwing the same errors and not allowing me to open anything that’s been installed.

I’m looking for guidance on what I should do from here. Like I said I’m new to the scene so I’m most likely overlooking something but I would like to get this working. I’m tired of taking the time to setup atmosphere and install a game using tinfoil, playing an hour or two and then the game no longer opening so I have to reset all my progress and do a fresh install of atmosphere and start all over.

Hopefully this post has enough information, if you need more information, let me know and I will update the post with the details and document the entire troubleshooting process and/or fix so that it can help others in the future.

Thank you!

LazerCats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any Nintendo account linked to Linkalho and is your DNSMitm set correctly?
I went into Linkalho and linked my account and the data in the default.txt file located in my hosts folder comes from the reentry guide. This wall all done prior to the issue happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto