error 2155-8007 Empty box scrolling wheel

Shadz84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While trying to download Ori from tinfoil, half way through the download I put it into the dock which is the new oled dock and connected with word connection. It froze and I reset it and now there’s this really annoying empty box with a scrolling wheel and when I press on it, error 2155-8007 comes up. How can I make the empty box go away and is it a bad download and my 7 gigabytes is wasted, sorry if I sound silly i am new to this. Thank you

Shadz84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While trying to download Ori from tinfoil wirelessly, half way through the download I put it into the dock which is the new oled dock and connected with wired connection. It froze and I reset it and now there’s this really annoying empty box with a scrolling wheel and when I press on it, error 2155-8007 comes up. How can I make the empty box go away and is it a bad download and my 7 gigabytes is wasted, sorry if I sound silly i am new to this. Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist