"Sonic Dream Team", a new sonic game for Apple Arcade coming Dec 5th, 2023

SEGA has released a brand new video today for a new title in their Sonic The Hedgehog franchise, titled "Sonic Dream Team".

The game is a full 3D platformer featuring Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Rouge, each one with their own unique abilities, throughout what seems to be dream-like stages, to save the world from Dr. Eggman and retrieve an ancient artifact that makes dreams come true. The trailer shows a few levels, with very vibrant and detailed stages, as well as unique enemies and bosses.

Dive into dreamscapes!
Experience the thrill of speeding through dreamscapes inspired by skate parks, while mastering high-flying tricks and adventurous maneuvers. Get a sneak peek into the captivating world of Sonic Dream Team, where dreams and nightmares collide in a race against time to foil Dr. Eggman's evil plans!

Turn dreams into reality!
Secure your spot in the adventure of a lifetime. Pre-register now to be among the first to join Sonic and friends in this Apple Arcade exclusive, launching December 5th! Follow their quest to restore balance, help a new friend, and save Cream the Rabbit. Find the Dream Orbs, defeat bosses, and be part of the ultimate dream-weaving experience!

Wave the dream!
Join Sonic and his friend in exploring the bizarre world of Dr. Eggman's dreams and thwarting his quest for world domination! Play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Cream, and Rouge, as you immerse yourself in 12 intricate levels set within four unique dream worlds. Use the team's special abilities to traverse the dreamscapes and discover what awaits in Sonic Dream Team!

Sonic Dream Team will release on December 5th, 2023, for the subscription-based service Apple Arcade, and people interested can pre-register to get the game to experience it on launch. There's no word if the game will come to other devices or consoles as of yet.

:arrow: Source

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I guess so. But I hate that. It's even worse than the Gamepass because at least with the gamepass you can play on a wide variety of devices. I never owned an Apple device so I would have to buy an expensive as fuck phone or tablet or TV or box or whatever, just to be able to sub to something like that.
Even if the sub seems quite nice as it means nice games without microtransactions, it still means quite an expensive entry fee.
Post automatically merged:

Damn, I never even heard of that game before you mentioned it, even as a Rayman fan. What a shame.
That's their business model though, as sucky as it may be. Apple probably isn't making any money on Arcade, it is just a way to make people buy their hardware. And it sucks, yes. The very least they could do would be to allow you to buy the games individually,

Also they do have some crazy level of retrocompatibility effords with Rosetta when they cahnge architecture, then just drop it after some time for no sensible reason. If they maintained Rosetta properly and perheaps open source or license their new Game Porting Toolkit I do think they'd attract some more people.

Reactions: LightBeam

SonicMan44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SEGA has released a brand new video today for a new title in their Sonic The Hedgehog franchise, titled "Sonic Dream Team".

The game is a full 3D platformer featuring Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Rouge, each one with their own unique abilities, throughout what seems to be dream-like stages, to save the world from Dr. Eggman and retrieve an ancient artifact that makes dreams come true. The trailer shows a few levels, with very vibrant and detailed stages, as well as unique enemies and bosses.

Sonic Dream Team will release on December 5th, 2023, for the subscription-based service Apple Arcade, and people interested can pre-register to get the game to experience it on launch. There's no word if the game will come to other devices or consoles as of yet.

:arrow: Source

Im a microsoft guy, you won't convince me to pay for Apple Arcade

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
quite a few iphone games support even 120hz.
people just like to hate on mobile gaming even though it's leaps and bounds better than what it used to be years ago.
An x on an ad that sends me to the App Store is not leaps and bounds better than what mobile gaming was years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto