Hacking triiforce mrc

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Tristar said:
Do you get these warnings when you compile your source ? (still compiles - just pops up these warnings each time)

h:/Working_Projects/triiforce_mrc8/source/main.c:1082: warning: implicit declaration of function 'green_fix'
h:/Working_Projects/triiforce_mrc8/source/main.c:1780: warning: conflicting types for 'green_fix'
h:/Working_Projects/triiforce_mrc8/source/main.c:1082: note: previous implicit declaration of 'green_fix' was here
Yes (3 warnings), but the app will work fine after you compile it.

See ya!

RPinney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I am running a fat32 partition on a usb drive with my nand dump on there. When I try and run triiforce mrc I get this "* ERROR: No titles found." The titles folder is on there...

Any advice?

emg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPinney said:
Hi. I am running a fat32 partition on a usb drive with my nand dump on there. When I try and run triiforce mrc I get this "* ERROR: No titles found." The titles folder is on there...

Any advice?
You might try plugging your drive into your PC, and setting the fat32 partition 'active' in disk management. I ran into similar problems until I did that. Hope it helps!

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emg said:
RPinney said:

Any advice?
You might try plugging your drive into your PC, and setting the fat32 partition 'active' in disk management. I ran into similar problems until I did that. Hope it helps!
Yea just use easeus partition manager and set the fat32 partition to active then it will load from usb

ravingzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also have problem with my USB HD. I used triiforce mrc since couple of weeks wihout any problem via my SD card. I was using my HD with USB loader in WBFS format, I format my HD to FAT32 this week and transfer back all my game as .wbsf files USB loader is working fine with the fat32 partition. But now that I have a FAT32 partition I decided to transfer everything on my USB HDD.

So I transfered all my SD files to the HD, when I start triiforce mrc I choose USB nand, GUI load correctly and I can see all the games, but when I try to boot the game it's taking a long time, I get black screen and after couple of seconds the game start, during the game each time the game try to load a new stage or anything like that, it takes forever, still getting the black screen for sometimes 30 seconds to 1 or 2 minutes??

When I use the same game but with SD nand I have no problem!

So i decided to put the FAT32 active like you said and no luck it's still the same!

I have tried to start the triiforce mrc boot file from the SD card and from the USB drive and still the same.

So now I really don't know what else I can check. Any idea?

Thanks

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey a big thanks to everyone involved with triiforce and mrc, I just started messing with it last week and everything I've tried works great. I installed all the Icon packs in the first post but came up a little short with a few [ ? ] channels bugging me so I whipped up a few icons from google images or around the web to fill in what I didn't have as far as my wiiware games and 2 VC injects go.

I renamed one of them to ASMW.png , as my one mario allstars/world wasn't picking up the original name I think it was SMAW.png, I included it fixed so you can just extract this rar to your triiforce_mrc folder.

The other ones included are:

WYM.png - Yummy Cooking Jam
WT2.png - Target Toss Pro Bags
WPL.png - Planet Pachinko
WOG.png - Family Mini Golf
WHO.png - Hockey Allstar Shootout
NWIB.png - Pilotwings 64 inject
WMG.png - Mart Racer

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYV5OLAG

Feel free to merge these in with the others, I'm doing this for the good of the hive!

RPinney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cmurda187 said:
emg said:
RPinney said:

Any advice?
Yea just use easeus partition manager and set the fat32 partition to active then it will load from usb

I tried that and I still get the same error. Any ideas?

helaciouscrumb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPinney said:
I tried that and I still get the same error. Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me until I created an apps folder in the root of the hard drive with a copy of the triiforce folder inside it and placed the triiforce_mrc folder also on the root and it worked after that.

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RPinney said:

Any advice?
I am getting this error also. I had my NAND on the USB in a FAT partion that was the maximum 2GB size, but I wanted to add more games on it, so I wanted to switch to fat32. I used partition magic and deleted my old FAT partition and created a FAT32 partition of a little less than 4GB (by the way is there a max that it should be for FAT32 and do you get the same game compatibility as with FAT?). I then redumped my nand using wiipowers program and installed the wads with showmiiwads. The partition is set to active and primary. The title, ticket,ect. folders are in the root of the FAT32 partition. I can't figure out this error

Posts merged

helaciouscrumb said:
QUOTE(RPinney @ Jan 11 2010, 01:19 AM) I tried that and I still get the same error. Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me until I created an apps folder in the root of the hard drive with a copy of the triiforce folder inside it and placed the triiforce_mrc folder also on the root and it worked after that.
I don't understand how this would help

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does triiforce still have the max number of wads at 256? because I have almost 300 so that could be the problem, i tried on triiforce rev 74 also and I get the dir count error that people get when they don't have their nand partition set to active and being the first partition on the drive. For me though it is the first partition and active, so maybe it's the number of wads I have installed

TutenStain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about those ISO forwarders. I added them via WBFS Manager and tried to load it via USB Loader GX but I just get a black screen. But loading the game via Triiforce works great. What is the problem?

Gassy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TutenStain said:
Question about those ISO forwarders. I added them via WBFS Manager and tried to load it via USB Loader GX but I just get a black screen. But loading the game via Triiforce works great. What is the problem?

Do you have CIOS 15 installed? My son plays Super Smash Bros. a lot, so I needed to put in 15 for the fix. Hardly any of the forwarders posted on here work, and I'm assuming it's because of 15. Could be wrong, though.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TutenStain said:
Those forwarders don't work with GX because of a minor problem from what I gather. There was a way to make them work but it involves opening everyone of them and replacing something in them to make it call on a different address. Very time consuming. Bummer I know, I've almost thought about switching over to USBLoader because of this very reason, but I'm hesitant because I've became partial to GX.

The iso forwarders in this thread do not work with GX.

Should be in the first post.

Sinyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is game compatibility enhanced at all from using this forwarders or is it the same compatibility as if you ran the games from triiforce?

Sinyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then I will keep working on my ss mod for triiforce mrc.
ph34r.gif
Coming soon! On the fly console type selection!

TutenStain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gassy said:
If that is the problem, there is a tutorial for making your own, here.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187806
It's complicated and time consuming, but that's the way that I do it.

Is it that I need to do to make the WiiWare forwarders work with USB Loader GX?

ChokeD said:
QUOTE(TutenStain @ Jan 15 2010, 10:20 AM) Question about those ISO forwarders. I added them via WBFS Manager and tried to load it via USB Loader GX but I just get a black screen. But loading the game via Triiforce works great. What is the problem?
Those forwarders don't work with GX because of a minor problem from what I gather. There was a way to make them work but it involves opening everyone of them and replacing something in them to make it call on a different address. Very time consuming. Bummer I know, I've almost thought about switching over to USBLoader because of this very reason, but I'm hesitant because I've became partial to GX.

The iso forwarders in this thread do not work with GX.

Should be in the first post.

Is the link in the post over you what you meant?

Its a bummer that it wont work with USB Loader GX.

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if anyones wondering about what happened with my problem, its all working now. Triiforce doesn't have a max number of 256 wads anymore because I have around 280 installed, and I actually screwed up and didn't have my title,ticket,etc. folders in the root, and that was the problem, I thought it was in the root but when I checked again it was in a folder that was on the root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol