Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have not had any problems with fceugx or fceutx, all the buttons work and load the roms like any other emulator, I don't know what problem you have, but make sure you have the latest versions of each emulator
I use FCEUXTX 1.1.7 (the latest), on TIRAMISU, with forwarder from THIS forum: FCE Ultra TX 0005000206212000/apps/fceutx/boot.dol
And for me the CROSS (directionnal below the joystick) on the WIIU gamepad doesn't work for me for donkey kong Nes ou Fist of the North Star 1 and 2. Does it work for you Elru please?
It's weird, as PABLOLUNAJESUS as the same kind of problem, but with genesis plus gx that works for me on every button or directionnals. At the moment, I'm redownloading both emus and reinstalling forwarder to "Recheck"....
Also, what WAD channel do you use in Vwii Mode? Mine is FCEUXTX-Channel-1.5-vWii.wad

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Elru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I use FCEUXTX 1.1.7 (the latest), on TIRAMISU, with forwarder from THIS forum: FCE Ultra TX 0005000206212000/apps/fceutx/boot.dol
And for me the CROSS (directionnal below the joystick) on the WIIU gamepad doesn't work for me for donkey kong Nes ou Fist of the North Star 1 and 2. Does it work for you Elru please?
It's weird, as PABLOLUNAJESUS as the same kind of problem, but with genesis plus gx that works for me on every button or directionnals. At the moment, I'm redownloading both emus and reinstalling forwarder to "Recheck"....
Also, what WAD channel do you use in Vwii Mode? Mine is FCEUXTX-Channel-1.5-vWii.wad

As I said, it works perfect, I tried each one you mentioned.
I don't use any wad in vWii there's no need, the forwarders are to directly execute the dol files, maybe that's your problem

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Ok...Found out the problem! The thing, even on wiiU, the FCE Ultra TX is set to work on a "wiimote" by default (maybe), so I had to go in parameter menu of FCEDTX then select wiiU "WIIU gamepad" as controller.....Noone gaved me the answers ^^ Strange thing, is that is was working with wiiu gamepad but without the "directionnal keys", that thing was misleading me, anyway, it's solved.

PABLOLUNAJESUS Maybe your problem is the same as I had but in your emu.

Thanks for you help (so the forwarders in Vwii weren't the pb)

Reactions: Elru

chaxho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've recently been doing this same method and releases will be hopefully soon I fully scrapped all my previous Emulators and fully redesigned them New Banners. Logo, Icon, DRC and boot sounds With a full minimalistic look And honestly turned out better than i had thought.

https://mega.nz/folder/8x1RDQQS#IPmetNrsXLNik9bItp7ZnA
This version in this folder is a experimental build which I don't think got pushed out btw Blackb0x had sent me so for latest features use the .dol also
Post automatically merged:

Issue with Not64 is no Gamepad support as far as im aware

I have Wii flow with Gamepad support if you want it?
Hello
can you send me the wii flow channel wirh gamepad support for aroma?

L0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for the great work @AdamCatalyst!
I did build my own forwarder as well for WiiSX. If someone needs it, I did put a link in the WiiSX thread.
The forwarders make our Wii U lives so much easier!

I do have one question about the N64 forwarders though: Do they all support the Wii U overclock (sign c2w patcher via homebrew) option?
It is not totally clear to me, so I need to be sure B-)

Auxxann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have done usb loader gx but when i start it it goes to the vwii but after it goes back to the wii u menu i will try again but if someone already made it send me the download pls

blue-spirit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to autoload to a specific rom with this method? I was playing with this idea for some time and I found some tutorials for single rom loaders but I don't know if these are still up to date.

spookini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use this for Project + but it just reboots the console instead of loading the boot.elf, the game works if you load from hbc but I want to use the gamepad support.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use this for Project + but it just reboots the console instead of loading the boot.elf, the game works if you load from hbc but I want to use the gamepad support.
From my understanding Aroma doesn't load elf files. It only loads rpx or wuhb files.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But this is loading it in the vwii and should be the same as the homebrew channel right?
Oh I see what your saying now. For vWii if you want Gamepad support, you need to use a forwarder as opposed to boot2vwii. Boot2vwii will never let you have Gamepad, but a forwarder will never let you use USB storage. That's the trade off.

spookini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah so I'm using the method from this post to make a forwarder to apps/projplus/boot.elf
which worked when I made one that goes to apps/ridersnintendont/boot.dol
and when I use it for project + it loads into vWii and reboots the console back to the wii u menu
Is this method just not capable of reading the disk in the drive? Would there be a way to pack the iso into the forwarder?

Last edited by spookini,

AVissie

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hi, so i just go the genesis plus gx forwarder. it says that gamepad is supported but when I use the forwarder and the emulator launches the gamepad is not detected and I did go into the input settings to check, not there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch