Is there a forwarder DOL which once loaded, allows the user to choose which app to load?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Is there any Wii forwarder DOL which when i set up various paths for various homebrew apps, when i load it on Wii it shows a menu where i can select which app i want to launch?
Let's say, i have all these paths in my forwarder DOL

sd:/apps/fceuxtx/boot.dol
sd:/apps/genplus-gx/boot.dol
sd:/apps/snes9xtx/boot.dol
sd:/apps/mGBA/boot.dol

And i'm looking for a forwarder where i can modify for include various app paths and display a menu for select which app i want to launch.

Many of you will ask me "why you don't make a single channel forwarder for each one of these?", but my goal is wanting to launch various homebrew apps from a single menu on a single channel.

In short: instead of having single forwarders for "FCEUX TX", "Genesis Plus GX", "mGBA", "VBA-GX", i want only one channel called "Emulators" and when i launch the channel, i will be greeted with a menu for select which emulator load here.

Thanks.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Crazy intro or crazy intro video is the closest thing I can think of, depending how u set it up, but requires sd and possibly other forwarder channels be installed (but can be hidden channels)

My very first contribution to gbatemp before modmii was even an idea was XFlak's Crazy Intro Videos

Edit: also there's no reason why u couldn't launch crazy intro from a channel or the hbc, but generally it was designed to launch at startup via priiloader... actually it was so long ago maybe I should say preloader instead

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Crazy intro or crazy intro video is the closest thing I can think of, depending how u set it up, but requires sd and possibly other forwarder channels be installed (but can be hidden channels)

My very first contribution to gbatemp before modmii was even an idea was XFlak's Crazy Intro Videos

Edit: also there's no reason why u couldn't launch crazy intro from a channel or the hbc, but generally it was designed to launch at startup via priiloader... actually it was so long ago maybe I should say preloader instead

@XFlak

Just checked this video and this is (almost) exactly what i'm looking for.
Do you still have the source, the files, or something of that "project" so i could try editing it?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users