Hacking Homebrew USBLoaderGX not working correctly

HelloTheBest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, to clarify, I'm on the vWii on the Wii U, though most things should work the same. I recently installed USB Loader GX, and everything worked fine for about a month. Today, I decided to install the USB Loader GX forwarder, install PriiLoader, and set it up to launch into USB Loader GX, as well installed as a few emuNAND titles, and suddenly things stopped working. I also installed Mario Sports Mix today, and that seems relevant here.

- Channel view mode's border disappeared, and some apps just don't have a picture there anymore.

- When I click on a game for the preview, the "Settings/Start" screen no longer appears, though the actual invisible buttons are still there.

- Some emuNAND titles, like the Youtube and Photo channels, crash the console when started. Others, like the Forecast and News channels work just fine.

- Mario Sports Mix, for whatever reason, restarts USB Loader GX.

- All emuNAND titles, plus Mario Sports Mix, lack a game preview at all.

This all seems related, as they all started today, however, I can't find a post with a remotely a similar issue. Issues persist when USB Loader GX is launched through homebrew launcher, the start menu forwarder, and Priiloader. Anyone know how to help?

(I just started using gbatemp, idk what I'm doing but I hope this post finds the right people)

Attachments

• IMG_3193.jpeg
    IMG_3193.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3194.jpeg
    IMG_3194.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum