Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice work, marc_max.
smile.gif

Well...I guess so. Without released rev20, it's kinda hard to tell.
unsure.gif

OlivierTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Hmm anyone else having trouble getting v10 to work? Everytime I start it up I get a "I can't get title list" error then goes back to HBC. I never had this problem with v9 or any of the previous version.
I'm using the USB version with cIOS rev17.

EDIT: Doesn't work on rev 14 either. Guess I'll go back to v9 until this problem is fixed. Please if anyone know how to fix this let me know.

Yes same trouble for me CIOS 249 rev 17

I have checked Title and ticket folder, they seems consistent.

Does Import folder needs also to be consistent (same folders reference) ?

Regards

Olivier

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Expect a v11b tomorrow.
It's all my fault, NAND emulation initialization changed a bit in rev20, and I thought it was compatible with older versions.
I hope this version will be definitive.

kukupo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marc_max said:
Expect a v11b tomorrow.
It's all my fault, NAND emulation initialization changed a bit in rev20, and I thought it was compatible with older versions.

Alright cool because I thought I did something wrong. Thank you marc.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi marc,

are you going to include sort by game type (wiiware, n64 etc.) i your future releases? Thanks.

jspenc3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
Hi marc,

are you going to include sort by game type (wiiware, n64 etc.) i your future releases? Thanks.

I had the same question a few pages back but nobody replied. Triforce MRC SS v7 has the ability, is there anything similar in the regular Triiforce?

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
marc_max said:
Expect a v11b tomorrow.
Hey, you're going too fast
tongue.gif

I guess we should wait for waninkoko's rev20 for v10... meanwhile, we can stay on V9 until wanin launches the incoming rev20... anyway, it's just my opinion, hehe
cool.gif

See ya!

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
kukupo said:
Np
smile.gif
And sorry.
bula said:
Hi marc,

are you going to include sort by game type (wiiware, n64 etc.) i your future releases? Thanks.QUOTE(jspenc3 @ Mar 24 2010, 01:27 AM)
I had the same question a few pages back but nobody replied. Triforce MRC SS v7 has the ability, is there anything similar in the regular Triiforce?
I had a version somewhere that sorted games, but I think I lost it. I'll try to re-do a simpler version for 10b.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marc_max said:
Expect a v11b tomorrow.
lol .....we went from v9 to v10 then v11b....
smile.gif

mucho thanks marc your work is solid and I don't use anyone else's version.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marc_max said:
kukupo said:
Np
smile.gif
And sorry.
bula said:
Hi marc,

are you going to include sort by game type (wiiware, n64 etc.) i your future releases? Thanks.QUOTE(jspenc3 @ Mar 24 2010, 01:27 AM)
I had a version somewhere that sorted games, but I think I lost it. I'll try to re-do a simpler version for 10b.

Thank you, marc

jspenc3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marc_max said:
That's excellent! I'd appreciate it a bunch! When I tried v9 I really wanted to stick with it but my NAND has a couple hundred games installed and not having that selection screen made it a nightmare to navigate (especially since we have to use the left/right arrows and there is not a -wiiflow- type pointer interface).

ange282521

Trophies
Website
www.meublesetsalons.com
XP
Country
France
Hi
I'm having trouble with mrc v9
I have WW => (Junlge Speed, Bomberman Blast, TV Show King 2, Tetris Party & Uno all compatible in the matrix)
I can only load UNO the other don't work (all tested with SD & USB Device)
I am with cIOS r14

Can someone help ?

Thx in advance

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
v10b released. Compatible with rev14, rev15, rev17, rev20 and (hopefully) higher.

jspenc3 said:
marc_max said:
That's excellent! I'd appreciate it a bunch! When I tried v9 I really wanted to stick with it but my NAND has a couple hundred games installed and not having that selection screen made it a nightmare to navigate (especially since we have to use the left/right arrows and there is not a -wiiflow- type pointer interface).
Sorry
frown.gif
I have no time for adding anything new right now. Maybe for a future v11 release... Sorry, sorry, sorry.
I wanted to release v10b as soon as I could.

dhwz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for that great tool!
yaywii.gif

But i have a problem when i try to exit the loaded wiiware application, it always resulting in a black screen.

Closing application with return to systemmenu -> black screen

I've to use the reset button to get back to the systemmenu.

- triiforce mrc v10b (auto SD)
- cios rev17
- priiloader 0.3

Somebody else who has this problem?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
ange282521 said:
I still can't play all my wiiware except "Uno" with new version
(apploader/normal boot)
USB & SD tested
cIOS 249r14
Compatibility does not change when you use different Triiforce mrc versions. Compatibility changes with cIOS versions.
Tetris Party, TV Show King 2 and Bomberman Blast work for me. TV Show King 2 is almost unplayable in SD mode though (too slow).
We can't help you if you don't give more information. How did you make the dump? I made my dump with ALL my games installed on the Wii, maybe these games need a savegame before you run them. If that's the case, you should install your games in your NAND and make a new dump again.

QUOTE(dhwz @ Mar 25 2010, 07:33 PM) Thanks for that great tool!
yaywii.gif

But i have a problem when i try to exit the loaded wiiware application, it always resulting in a black screen.

Closing application with return to systemmenu -> black screen

I've to use the reset button to get back to the systemmenu.

- triiforce mrc v10b (auto SD)
- cios rev17
- priiloader 0.3

Somebody else who has this problem?
The readme file explains how to semi-fix this.

ange282521

Trophies
Website
www.meublesetsalons.com
XP
Country
France
marc_max said:
ange282521 said:
I still can't play all my wiiware except "Uno" with new version
(apploader/normal boot)
USB & SD tested
cIOS 249r14
Compatibility does not change when you use different Triiforce mrc versions. Compatibility changes with cIOS versions.
Tetris Party, TV Show King 2 and Bomberman Blast work for me. TV Show King 2 is almost unplayable in SD mode though (too slow).
We can't help you if you don't give more information. How did you make the dump? I made my dump with ALL my games installed on the Wii, maybe these games need a savegame before you run them. If that's the case, you should install your games in your NAND and make a new dump again.

NAND FS Dumped with 0.42
Wiiware WAD injected in NAND with WAD2NAND utility.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it probably wont solve your problem, but try using show mii wads (show mii nand) instead of wad2nand, i heard wad2nand doesn't copy files to the shared folder. This doesn't affect most games, but I think it makes a difference for a few of them

u could also use a bootmii nand dump instead of the one from 0.42, it will be larger and u will need to extract the folders using showmiiwads or nand extractor, but it is more stable imho

blaizX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mrc v10b works fine =)
i'm looking for a configfile, where all or almost all wiiware-games are sorted by gametitle alphabetical.
perhaps anyone have it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...