ange282521

Trophies
Website
www.meublesetsalons.com
XP
Country
France
XFlak said:
it probably wont solve your problem, but try using show mii wads (show mii nand) instead of wad2nand, i heard wad2nand doesn't copy files to the shared folder. This doesn't affect most games, but I think it makes a difference for a few of them

u could also use a bootmii nand dump instead of the one from 0.42, it will be larger and u will need to extract the folders using showmiiwads or nand extractor, but it is more stable imho

Tried with ShowMiiWads and it works

Other problem :
I was playing TV Show King 2 on SD and message like "File system damaged" appaers randomly and then all my wiimotes lost sync and emulated nand switch to english language. Previously it was in french

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
wow, i guess wad2nand truly does fail in comparison to showmiiwads...

re. your other problem, try using a fresh bootmii nand dump, extract the contents using showmiiwads, and try again.... but the only things it could possibly be, is the emulated nand, the wad itself (or how it was extracted to emulated nand), or the IOS used (if problem persists, maybe try a different rev), afaik nothing else is being used once the game is launched

smove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello guys.
i was just playing super mario 64 via mrc v10b and i had issues with saving my progress. it happens that when i choose to save, sometimes a notification tells me that there is not enough free space (or "blocks") on my "wii" to create the save file. after that i have to reboot my wii. i have my nand on usb harddrive and 10 gb of free disk space... does anyone know how to fix this?

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you save with other games? I would realy like to know, as My 7 year old sun was playing it on the N64 emulator and all his saves got wiped. He was devastated. I am looking to install this, just for Super Mario 64 and the ability to save properly.....(I thought).
I would really like to see what others have experienced.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
smove said:
hello guys.
i was just playing super mario 64 via mrc v10b and i had issues with saving my progress. it happens that when i choose to save, sometimes a notification tells me that there is not enough free space (or "blocks") on my "wii" to create the save file. after that i have to reboot my wii. i have my nand on usb harddrive and 10 gb of free disk space... does anyone know how to fix this?
try with triiforce not triiforce MRC to see if you have the same problem, this seem to not be triiforce MRC problem but triiforce one

smove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it seems that i cant enable nand emulation on normal triiforce - i just cant select any games. triiforce mrc finds them all though. i played a bit further and it seems that the error only occurs after collecting all the 8 red coins. maybe there is an issue with some symbols not supported by fat which are normallly created when saving after collecting these coins?

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before I get into this... need some clarification if possible

Just say I am running triiforce with 100 games off the USB HDD... When I want to add one more game, I add it back with ShowMiiWads on the PC, then copy the NAND folder back to the USB for example.

If I want to remove a game, remove it from the PC using ShowMiiWads and copy the NAND back to the USB.

From what I can tell, is this how it works? What do people do?

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
drvipej said:
before I get into this... need some clarification if possible

Just say I am running triiforce with 100 games off the USB HDD... When I want to add one more game, I add it back with ShowMiiWads on the PC, then copy the NAND folder back to the USB for example.

If I want to remove a game, remove it from the PC using ShowMiiWads and copy the NAND back to the USB.

From what I can tell, is this how it works? What do people do?
You don't need to move the NAND. Just point ShowMiiWads at the right directory.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i plug my usb harddrive to the pc indicate in showmiiwad the emulated nand on my usb harddrive and add or remove what i want no more trick

truth truman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried version 10's download image feature, but it freezes when it states "initializing internet" or something close to that.

I've tried it 3 times. Other apps, including Wiiflow and Netflix can connect to the internet.

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
You don't need to move the NAND. Just point ShowMiiWads at the right directory.
[/quote]

What a complete doofus I am, of course. Thanks

Can anyone get it working on the second FAT32 partition, while the first WBFS is set to active? I think it can't be done!!

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
blackangel21 said:
Tried to use cover download function but system just locks up...

Has anyone gotten this feature to work?

Not working over here as well... this needs to be truly implemented together with alphabetical sorting... it's a real drag to navigate thru a few 100 titles

smove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
downloading images works fine for me.

i fixed my super mario 64 problem with installing it on the real nand btw.. no issues anymore.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
smove said:
downloading images works fine for me.

i fixed my super mario 64 problem with installing it on the real nand btw.. no issues anymore.

Hi, are you using SD or USB when getting the download images feature to work?

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, it works fine for me, don't have and GC controllers there. If default does not work, the alternative does....

Can you actually exit out of the game cleanly? Anyone... I hate when it crashes..

smove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
drvipej said:
Hi, it works fine for me, don't have and GC controllers there. If default does not work, the alternative does....

Can you actually exit out of the game cleanly? Anyone... I hate when it crashes..

check the readme for a fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?