Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
There's a huge difference between leaking something and stealing info with the means they are apparently using, but they don't need to listen to me, they can listen to their lawyer instead.
Oh, I'm not saying whether or not it's worth it, I'm just saying that this guy doesn't seem to give any fucks if Nintendo catches him.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. If ninty knows who it is, he wont be able to dump.
It's not like he didn't post it on his twitter or anything days before he did it.

And it's not like he posted that "There's only 3 people ahead of me guyzz xDD" on his twitter while waiting in line.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who's not too integrated into the community, why the hate for Ryan?
I'll just list a few reasons
  • Huge egg-on. Will do anything just to get on people's nerves
  • Will steal other's work and call it his just for the sake of attention
  • Pirate with no morality. Literally pirates for the sake of pirating
  • In the past has publicly (as in broadcasted on Miiverse. Yes, that publicly) used hacks that should have been private that he obtained illegitimately, resulting in a patch from Nintendo
  • Is "that guy" who will post a 0:00:00.1 time on a Mario Kart 8 time trial just so his time will never be beat

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
There's a reason it's private.
Too bad he just accepts pretty much everyone who sends a follow request.

In our small skype group of 35 people we're worried about the possibility of Nintendo spies, and he has some couple hundred people who he accepted to following him.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In our small skype group of 35 people we're worried about the possibility of Nintendo spies, and he has some couple hundred people who he accepted to following him.
And he deserves whatever's coming to him. I really hope that one of these times one of the tools that he "creates" will trigger some flag at Nintendo and he'll be taken down in the most ironic way possible

Reactions: I pwned U!

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just list a few reasons
  • Huge egg-on. Will do anything just to get on people's nerves
  • Will steal other's work and call it his just for the sake of attention
  • Pirate with no morality. Literally pirates for the sake of pirating
  • In the past has publicly (as in broadcasted on Miiverse. Yes, that publicly) used hacks that should have been private that he obtained illegitimately, resulting in a patch from Nintendo
  • Is "that guy" who will post a 0:00:00.1 time on a Mario Kart 8 time trial just so his time will never be beat
Waiiit, is this that dude that posts Smash mods behind adf.ly links? If so, fuck that guy.

If not, well, he still sounds like a crappy dude. But I'll wait til we see how Zelda turns out to pass complete judgement.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I sent him a follow request a few days (when I saw he was the hacker through Nikki's tweets) and he hasn't accepted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...