Homebrew ROM Hack The Legend of Zelda: Shattered Hearts - a wild expansion of BotW for Wii U

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really tired of this manic obsession with femalizing every single video game out there. It's getting really, really old. Why not just respect the original vision of the creators. 🙄
That's rich, coming from a French person where their nouns also have a gender, either masculine or feminine.

jonbonpony

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm pretty sure merging mods without permission from the mod authors is not allowed. You didn't make any of these, so why not just redirect your modpack to the various modpages?

k_huntington

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure merging mods without permission from the mod authors is not allowed. You didn't make any of these, so why not just redirect your modpack to the various modpages?
check the OP's spoiler tag, there's a re-direction to each and every mod page, if that is what you are inquiring on.

Reactions: Celdyr

jonbonpony

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
check the OP's spoiler tag, there's a re-direction to each and every mod page, if that is what you are inquiring on.
No, I'm saying you can't just take other people's mods and re-upload them without permission. Even if you're linking to them, you gotta get permission first. Otherwise it's just taking undeserved credits for other peoples work.

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's rich, coming from a French person where their nouns also have a gender, either masculine or feminine.

What does it have to do with this lmfao :rofl: You obviously have some logic issues.

I agree with Ligeia here... their native language has nothin' to do with nothin' lol

Reactions: Ligeia and Celdyr

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Question, what parts of Relics and Second Wind are exactly in this? added Tiramisu back to my set up to check it out and... Can't really see the stuff that makes Relics and Second Wind... Well Relics and Second Wind.

ARX-33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya mencioné que fue una mala idea jugar Shattered Hearts en Aroma y que Second Wind no tiene la culpa, el rendimiento de lectura de la tarjeta SD es muy lento por defecto. Estoy usando una versión antigua de Second Wind que arreglé para ejecutarla en Wii U.
You can send me that version, i try install second wind on wii u but with other mods, the performance it's so bad, but if that version increase the performance, that's help me so much

Sheeba-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the very first post in this thread look at the section called How to setup. There look for Wii U plugin loader homebrew. That is the version for aroma.
aroma already has a plugin loader built in and you can't load .elf files on aroma. It says: A modified Nintendo Wii U console with the Tiramisu CFW. I have aroma and Tiramisu is pretty much outdated cause aroma can do everything that Tiramisu did and more so that's why I asked for a aroma port. Also the mod is not a .wps file that aroma uses.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
aroma already has a plugin loader built in and you can't load .elf files on aroma. It says: A modified Nintendo Wii U console with the Tiramisu CFW. I have aroma and Tiramisu is pretty much outdated cause aroma can do everything that Tiramisu did and more so that's why I asked for a aroma port. Also the mod is not a .wps file that aroma uses.
Read the posts from page one of the thread numerous people saying it works on Aroma. For instance
I have currently install it with success. It runs well on Aroma but the loading time are very long. Ithink that 2nd Wind mod is very heavy, i have tested it standalone and it was the same loading times.

@Celdyr : can you share the mod versions you have combined? Thanks

Everything you need is in the very first post as I already have said.

Sheeba-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the posts from page one of the thread numerous people saying it works on Aroma. For instance

Everything you need is in the very first post as I already have said.
How the heck would you get it working with aroma? The how to setup part says to open the homebrew launcher which aroma doesn't have. That plugin loader that is talked about is .elf files that aroma can't launch. At that point you would just get the sd cafiine port for aroma and go from there. Is that what you mean?

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How the heck would you get it working with aroma? The how to setup part says to open the homebrew launcher which aroma doesn't have. That plugin loader that is talked about is .elf files that aroma can't launch. At that point you would just get the sd cafiine port for aroma and go from there. Is that what you mean?
Well as SD caffeine is now built into Aroma I think you know what you have to do to get it working.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I know it's just that it says you need tiramisu and that plugin loader for older cfw
Copy the shattered Hearts sd cafiine files to sd:/wiiu/sdcafiine

Start your WiiU up and on the home screen start the Aroma plugin config menu (press L, DPAD Down and Minus on the gamepad) turn on SD Caffeine and select shattered hearts. Start the game

Sheeba-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy the shattered Hearts sd cafiine files to sd:/wiiu/sdcafiine

Start your WiiU up and on the home screen start the Aroma plugin config menu (press L, DPAD Down and Minus on the gamepad) turn on SD Caffeine and select shattered hearts. Start the game
Alright yeah I thought it went like that thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...