Iggizaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
manias said:
Inunah said:
*Yawn* I don't know why I'm waiting for this. I have no room on my Micro SD card, no way to make room, and I've got patience problems for this stuff ever since Bob's Game didn't get released.
mellow.gif
*Yawn* dunno why you'd reply then..
you have no way to make room, that's just silly
tongue.gif
move crap onto your pc, done!

While you wait, finish some damn games.

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, when my card fills up, which is a rarity, I just have a folder on my desktop for saving the roms+saves of any given game that I have.That way, when I wanna play it again down the line, I just put it on the ole' microSD when I feel like it. But that's besides the point. I am elated that the end is near. Like many people, Tales fans specifically, we've been with you since the beginning and whether it's released in a month or a year (please be a month, haha) I'll be here to grab it, patch it and play it til my eyes bleed. And they don't bleed that often. So, Amen to all you and Kingcom have done. Your hard work, sacrifice and commitment are greatly appreciated by many, I am just one of the many.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
I filled my 8gb card XD I'm such a pack rat, keep tons of games inside.
Gotta finish some to make a room or better yet, trim all my roms.

And on topic, Can't wait. tales makes the best rpg's on the ds imo (apart from SMT ones)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinintendo said:
I filled my 8gb card XD I'm such a pack rat, keep tons of games inside.
Gotta finish some to make a room or better yet, trim all my roms.

And on topic, Can't wait. tales makes the best rpg's on the ds imo (apart from SMT ones)

Mine is full too, that's why I play games, finish them, then delete them. I also made a Rom folder on my PC to keep the games I will play in.

PerswAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I trim all my roms before playing, and I have a folder for save files on my computer. When I'm finished, I just move the save file and delete the game.

Also, I rock an 8gb, as well, so I've got a load of things that I barely play (you know, when I break out my daughter's DS, since mine is broken).

I beat ToI within a few weeks in Japanese, though I had no idea what was going on and did a lot of trial and error. It was a blast. I can't wait to know what was going on that whole time...

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Kawo said:
I'm foaming at the mouth, Beta testers be faster, REALLY faster.
I'm dying too T_T I click everyday hoping for an update.
two awesome projects in beta testing mode this and Archaic Sealed Heat and can't wait to get both!

Personally (and people may bash me for it) I can play without the extra work they do, just need the translation inside XD, I'm grateful for all the work though.
I'm the type of guy that watch movies in TS/screener res if I'm impatient enough.
and can do without the beta testing phase, unless it's a major bug that crush my game I can live with glitches minor translation/manu mistakes.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Valiarchon said:
Shinintendo said:
I can live with manu mistakes.

Many or Menu? =S

Looking forward to the release of this also. Kudos to you both (and the others who helped out along the way) =]
Many mistakes and Manu as well
wink.gif
as long as I get the overall translation I'm good to go! and I trush AZ (Absolute Zero) to make a fine job pre-beta too.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Shinintendo said:
Kawo said:
I'm foaming at the mouth, Beta testers be faster, REALLY faster.
I'm dying too T_T I click everyday hoping for an update.
two awesome projects in beta testing mode this and Archaic Sealed Heat and can't wait to get both!

Personally (and people may bash me for it) I can play without the extra work they do, just need the translation inside XD, I'm grateful for all the work though.
I'm the type of guy that watch movies in TS/screener res if I'm impatient enough.
and can do without the beta testing phase, unless it's a major bug that crush my game I can live with glitches minor translation/manu mistakes.

The whole process of the beta process is to ensure no major bugs are in it.
You wanted bashing then here it is (the following shouldn't be taken seriously): You ungrateful brat.
tongue.gif

Seriously though every time there is a post here I think something good just happened (though the only thing that could be announced is the release of the game).

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am eagerly awaiting the patch release. The Tales series has been avery enjoyable group of games, one of my favorites. Thank you for putting such hard work and dedication. Any ideas what the next big project will be?

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
throughhim413 said:
Woot thanks for the update!
I voted Leave the wireless as-is and add extra warnings in-game since if anyone will find a solution it won't be such a pain to implant back inside
if you disable it completely it may cause future problems :X anyway I won't play multi.

I take back my words I posted above, beta testing seems major important after I read throughhim413 words in the link.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That is too bad, I also vote on leaving the wireless with warnings.

Maybe after releasing the patch, when you find a solution to the wireless problem you can just release a 1.1 patch.

What are the benefits of wireless anyway ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAk6McnZ2nU