• Thread starter Deleted-134647
  • Start date
  • Views 422,217
  • Replies 1,671
D

Deleted-134647

OP
Hello GBAtempers.

Many of you may already be familiar with our project from the other Tales of Innocence threads here on GBAtemp or from elsewhere on the internet. I'm throughhim413 and together with Kingcom, I am working on a complete translation of Tales of Innocence from Japanese into English. This will include the story, the skits, and the menus - everything in the game will be translated. However, we are following standard procedure and do not plan on releasing anything until everything is complete.

The true home of our project (and the best place to get ongoing updates) is on my blog, Absolute Zero. However, because many Tales of Innocence fans seem to come to the blog from GBAtemp, we decided that making a thread here would be a good way to get the word out about our project and answer any questions that might arise.

Here are a few select screens chosen from among those posted on the blog.
0e03fd376f.png
da1c7bba62.png
bb864351d5.png
asu1.png
maj2.png
status.png

The translation is complete. The download link can be found here: Tales of Innocence Release

I suppose that's all I have to say for now. If anyone has any questions or comments, Kingcom and I will do our best to respond to them if possible.

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Ah, yes, guess I should have mentioned that. Menu translation is complete excluding the summary information. The story is moving along nicely, but I've only just started on it. There are 31 main events, we currently have 2 of them done. Of course, you have to keep in mind that the intro is fairly long as far as events go, so I'm happy with the progress we've made.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The font you chose look very clean and suitable. It doesn't seem forced. I love it. I'll be waiting for this patch.
smile.gif

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man you are awesome !!
The translation from psycoblaster wasn't good, he didn't even update it
frown.gif

Yours looks very awesome !!
Please stay on it like the one from DarthNemesis (SomaBringer) and if you need help, just ask him, he's master xD

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This should be stickied!

It looks really amazing, I couldn't get far in this game before... now just to wait for the final
tongue.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
Man you are awesome !!
The translation from psycoblaster wasn't good, he didn't even update it
frown.gif

Yours looks very awesome !!
Please stay on it like the one from DarthNemesis (SomaBringer) and if you need help, just ask him, he's master xD

At least he tried.
tongue.gif

I just took a look at your blog. Left a comment on there too. Can't wait to see it fully translated. Good luck!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, hello there..Welcome to our community....
I just want to say that I really appreciate your effort, and I can't wait for patch to be released, because this is one terrific game, and it's a real shame it didn't get official english release..But from what I see, there won't be much difference if you translate the whole script!!

Thank you once again, I'll be checking up your progress very often!

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is looking to be an incredible quality patch. Keep up the awesome work!

Zerrix said:
Haha, thanks, but did you see the naming convention menu option they added? They're way better at this than I am.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DarthNemesis said:
This is looking to be an incredible quality patch. Keep up the awesome work!

Zerrix said:
Haha, thanks, but did you see the naming convention menu option they added? They're way better at this than I am.
You're being too modest, I think you achieved really something big, huge......Very few people thought you could pull it off..but you did it anyway, it was/is one of the best translation projects ever..Thank you for that..

And this ToI translation looks almost too professional!

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol @ DarthNemesis xD

@Topic: Can anyone pin this please? I think this is going to be an aweseom translation and I always wanted to play Tales of Innocence^^

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man im dying to play this game >_>, i just got back into the tales series (is about halfway through Vesperia, and like 25% through Eternia), cant wait till they give us a beta or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)