chip211 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    THANKS FOR THIS MAN !

2. theenumber42

theenumber42 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry for the necro, but my save data mysteriously disappeared o_o i think it happened when I was upgrading my acekard 2i's firmware (AKAIO, probably to 1.7, but now it's 1.8.something) but it's the only game with the problem.

Does anyone have a file that has had all of the dialogues/skits/etc. up to just after or around Regnum, after the Jungle?

3. Kawo

Kawo GBAtemp Fan

Italy
  4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi™ Devilishly good looking

Antarctica
    After 4 years, who's willing to bet they are just going to take Absolute Zero translation and throw their name on it?

5. vandawn

vandawn GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    i bet my money on your offer too xD
    as we can see lately such great games as tales of never get a release in the west
    all we can see are some crapy rpgs dunno what the heck are they doing about releasing these craps

6. StorMyu

StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    Be serious for a minute... if Namco makes a US release it's mostly because of the fact that Tales of Innocence got pretty "famous" because of the translation.
    it's impossible to "keep" Absolute Zero works, because it'll be illegal

7. bahamut920

bahamut920 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Although it would be pretty awesome if they bought the translation from Absolute Zero and used it, supplying their own voice acting...

8. StorMyu

StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    Official translators only makes paper work, you'll never see subtitle or "romanize / translated" option...
    Kingcom made a huge work on it and it'll never be like that in a Official release.
    I'd rather stay with my english patch, and buy it just for the sake of Namco.

9. Ikki

Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
  10. pewlyn06

pewlyn06 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    i know this is off topic but can someone pls give me a cheat that enables your character to walk through walls..because i made a mistake by saving my game on a guild dungeon and then my character stuck..

i used the cheat save anywhere..

pls guys help coz i dont want to start again a new game..

11. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Even if you go through walls, I'm not sure it's going to do anything. Just continue reloading your save file until you end up on land. IIRC the dungeon gets automatically generated each time and so you just have to wait for the chance that your character gets placed on solid mass.

12. chowhoundmsp

chowhoundmsp Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    First off, thanks to AZ for this awesome patch. I just finished the game, and truly enjoyed it.

I used the save anywhere cheat as well, but learned my mistake after saving once in a guild dungeon. Luckily I had a second save to go back to.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Innocence, (Absolute, RELEASED