• Thread starter Deleted-134647
  • Start date
  • Views 423,587
  • Replies 1,671

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one wants it buggy. It should be out in less than a month. chill out. This is a translation for the sake of all gamers now and in the future. thanks for translating it.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
No one wants it buggy. It should be out in less than a month. chill out. This is a translation for the sake of all gamers now and in the future. thanks for translating it.
Exactly,you would'nt want to play it buggy. Wait till the beta-testing is over and you'll get a patch.... Don't worry beta-testing will go by fazt cuz its just testing....just wait dudes...even if it takes 2 months more and it probably will, then it will come out in june and i would be really happy because my b-day is in june 13... And that would be a hell of a birthday gift.. So like the guy above
me said"Chill Out"

BraveToaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's too bad that wireless is out for now, but they're still going to take a look at it again to see if they can determine the issue, so not all hope is lost.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If the wireless mode will not be included, I honestly couldn't care less. Not because I didn't intend to play it but rather because he's even getting another flashcart to test it. He's doing so much for us.

"What can't be helped, can't be helped."

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Finally it seems the end of waiting is near! I bet under a month till it's out, don't hold your breath though
rolleyes.gif

killeryunran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
useurcamera said:
you guys are really way off-topic, the mods are gonna get you!
lecture.gif

----------------------
is this game originally only in JAP?
Looks like a great game so good luck with the translating
happy.gif

Well...throughhim himself also participated with the 4chan thingy so I don't think it would count for them because
the starter of the topic would get warned for getting off-topic...?

And yes, this game was originally only in JAP.
They've come a long way getting this translation up and running, yay for them

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.... Me thinkey it would be rofl to feed the trolls who go "RELEEZ GAEM NAO" with a bait and switch rickroll "patch" that changes ToI into rickroll.nds (except without the rickroll.nds filename and the rickroll.nds shit in the flashcart.)

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Hmm.... Me thinkey it would be rofl to feed the trolls who go "RELEEZ GAEM NAO" with a bait and switch rickroll "patch" that changes ToI into rickroll.nds (except without the rickroll.nds filename and the rickroll.nds shit in the flashcart.)

Don't worry, everyone: I'm a translator.

Inunah says, "Hmm...I think that it would be quite humorous to release a file for the DS only to people who ask for the game in a rude manner in an unreasonable time frame. The file would only play the music video for Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", known commonly as "rick rolling". The file would not be named rickroll.nds for that would be too obvious."

Correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s