Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Inunah said:
Hmm.... Me thinkey it would be rofl to feed the trolls who go "RELEEZ GAEM NAO" with a bait and switch rickroll "patch" that changes ToI into rickroll.nds (except without the rickroll.nds filename and the rickroll.nds shit in the flashcart.)

Don't worry, everyone: I'm a translator.

Inunah says, "Hmm...I think that it would be quite humorous to release a file for the DS only to people who ask for the game in a rude manner in an unreasonable time frame. The file would only play the music video for Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", known commonly as "rick rolling". The file would not be named rickroll.nds for that would be too obvious."

Correct?
Um... No, actually I was referring to the cake being a total lie..... But your idea sounds great!

I may sound like an idiot, but I WOULD totally love another version of rickroll.nds... The ones I find are shit.....

But seriously. Rickroll or Trololo. LOL

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
killeryunran said:
useurcamera said:
you guys are really way off-topic, the mods are gonna get you!
lecture.gif

----------------------
is this game originally only in JAP?
Looks like a great game so good luck with the translating
happy.gif

Well...throughhim himself also participated with the 4chan thingy so I don't think it would count for them because
the starter of the topic would get warned for getting off-topic...?

And yes, this game was originally only in JAP.
They've come a long way getting this translation up and running, yay for them
ya know being off topic and bumping old topics are ways to improve post count.
they'd love to do that
rolleyes.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Inunah said:
Hmm.... Me thinkey it would be rofl to feed the trolls who go "RELEEZ GAEM NAO" with a bait and switch rickroll "patch" that changes ToI into rickroll.nds (except without the rickroll.nds filename and the rickroll.nds shit in the flashcart.)

Don't worry, everyone: I'm a translator.

Inunah says, "Hmm...I think that it would be quite humorous to release a file for the DS only to people who ask for the game in a rude manner in an unreasonable time frame. The file would only play the music video for Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", known commonly as "rick rolling". The file would not be named rickroll.nds for that would be too obvious."

Correct?
I shall translate correctly instead of this engrish xD!

Inunah says, "Hm...I think it would be hilarious to give the people that keep asking for the translation a fake 'patch' that would swap their Tales of Innocence rom with an .nds file that would only play the music video for Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up', known commonly as 'rick rolling'. Of course, this .nds file wouldn't be called Rickroll.nds or have the internal title as rickroll.nds so people don't know that it is a fake."

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alex221 said:
Wow no one has posted for a week.

If you are that bored/tired of waiting, then go do something productive.

In any case, people should stop posting useless replies as there will be some user who might think the patch is out. And if they find out it isn't, they might post some more replies which may lead to flaming.

People who understand this should not be posting unless it's about actual progress update.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xdarkx said:
Alex221 said:
Wow no one has posted for a week.

If you are that bored/tired of waiting, then go do something productive.

In any case, people should stop posting useless replies as there will be some user who might think the patch is out. And if they find out it isn't, they might post some more replies which may lead to flaming.

People who understand this should not be posting unless it's about actual progress update.
Im sorry. Im not really bored im just saying.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
magicksun said:
im tired of waiting translations , much time time time

Yeah? I ain't. I am glad it didn't came out at the moment. Because I have my finals start tomorrow, and before them I needed to learn. If the patch came out it distract me..
And something else, they are translating it for us. So you look like an ass when your complaining about waiting.

OnslaughtDR2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:
magicksun said:

Yeah? I ain't. I am glad it didn't came out at the moment. Because I have my finals start tomorrow, and before them I needed to learn. If the patch came out it distract me..
And something else, they are translating it for us. So you look like an ass when your complaining about waiting.

You have the option of not downloading it.

I don't understand how they can be translating a finished translation, they're just taking a painstakingly long time beta testing. Just because you're (apparently) doing something great for Tales fans and rpg fans alike, it's understandable that we ask questions and not want to be left in the dark constantly.
I think anyone expecting a translation at this point is more than patient enough, as this project has been delayed numerously. It would be great if the developers could tell us exactly what's being done or even what the community can do the expedite the beta testing process.

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
OnslaughtDR2K said:
Sanderino said:
magicksun said:

You have the option of not downloading it.

I don't understand how they can be translating a finished translation, they're just taking a painstakingly long time beta testing. Just because you're (apparently) doing something great for Tales fans and rpg fans alike, it's understandable that we ask questions and not want to be left in the dark constantly.
I think anyone expecting a translation at this point is more than patient enough, as this project has been delayed numerously. It would be great if the developers could tell us exactly what's being done or even what the community can do the expedite the beta testing process.

They are not translating a finished translation because it is not finished yet. The only time that the translation would be finished is when they announce and release a patch that is completed.
They have told us exactly what's being done. Go to the first page of the thread and click the link to their website.
The community could wait.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.