Translation [WIP] Natsumon! 20th Century My Summer Vacation English Patch

blashy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
English assets update! I'm going to go ahead and call it finished for right now, there's a thing or two I'd like to update in the future but for now I'm happy with where this is at. I hope you enjoy it, and please look forward to future updates with the English Text Patch. Thanks!!

English Assets
Post automatically merged:

If you use sys-tweak and would like your game to "look" English, you can use these! Just chuck one of the icons (after renaming to icon.jpg) and the config.ini in your 0100A8401A0A8000 folder, and reboot! Enjoy!

Attachments

• iconEN [0100A8401A0A8000].jpg
    iconEN [0100A8401A0A8000].jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 34
  • iconJP [0100A8401A0A8000].jpg
    iconJP [0100A8401A0A8000].jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 35
  • NS20 Icons + Config.zip
    194.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by blashy101,

blashy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahoy! I am currently working through Hilltop's english translation of Boku no Natsuyasumi 2 and was very excited to find this thread. Can't wait for this!
Thank you! The project is temporarily on hiatus until I wrap up some other life stuff but I promise it's not dead!

Reactions: wavvydev

blashy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Glad to know it's not cancelled. We all really appreciate the work you've put in so far!
Yeah absolutely not cancelled, this is my big project. I've got other little things I'm working on in the meantime, but to be quite honest, I really just need to finish the game in Japanese cause my girlfriend doesn't want me to spoil the ending for us lmao, I'll get back on the project soon don't worry!

InochiPM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mackne.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Do you need a new logo for your translations? I can make one for you if you would like me to (sorry im a graphic designer and i love making logos for games)
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! Do you need a new logo for your translations? I can make one for you if you would like me to (sorry im a graphic designer and i love making logos for games)
Natsumon_logo.png

Last edited by InochiPM,

Old-Man-Jenkins

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@blashy101 I'm so excited and happy I found your thread!!! AAA!!
Thank you so very much for your hard work translating this,
you are so freakin awesome! 😭🙇‍♀️🙏❤️
Absolutely one of my favorite game series,
it warms my heart seeing they made a new game❤️
Happy New Years to you and your family 🥰❤️

blashy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blashy101 I'm so excited and happy I found your thread!!! AAA!!
Thank you so very much for your hard work translating this,
you are so freakin awesome! 😭🙇‍♀️🙏❤️
Absolutely one of my favorite game series,
it warms my heart seeing they made a new game❤️
Happy New Years to you and your family 🥰❤️
Wow thank you! I promise the project is not dead and will be completed, it’s just on hold right now but the current version should make the game considerably more playable at least.

Thank you for the support, happy new years to you

Fiestiti

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Thank you for your hard work and dedication. :grog:
May I ask you a favour?
Anyone have any plain text translations?

I tried to convert a .pak file to text, but it didn't work.

P.S. I am playing on my Nintendo Switch.

Thank you.Really appreciate.

bleuitoooooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Created an account solely to thank you for your work & encourage its completion! This is SO sick. New to these bokunatsu style games and it seems the translation community just keeps on giving. Thanks again!

BladeoftheImmortal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted sign in and say thanks. Friend bought me this game in Japan. Hope you can finish it up soon or if I could help you with the translation I would. Just have to DM me.

blashy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, regrettably, I don't think I have the motivation to finish this project anymore. I started playing this game with my now ex-girlfriend, and we loved it to death, but someone had to point the phone at the screen to translate the text on screen so we knew what to do, and I guess in my vain attempts to impress her somehow, I assumed that she was annoyed with that, and I opted to start translating the game into English. I spent hours and hours figuring out how to do it, and when I finally revealed it to her in the state it is in now, she let me know that it was a waste of time, a mistake, and I shouldn't have bothered. I stopped caring for awhile but figured I'd go back to it eventually when that pain subsided, but now that we've split up, I just don't care to do it anymore. Her name is still in the end credits lol.

If anyone wants to pick this up, and finish it, I can provide all the documentation, files, whatever you want. I just can't bring myself to do it now. Sorry for letting you down.

• Sad
Reactions: mathew77

YokaiCustoms

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much is left?

It's not a waste. She's being insulting and dismissive of a major effort that a lot of people would appreciate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto