Translation List of English fantranslations and translation ports

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't post here questions about translating some game if you won't actively participate in this project. Being a tester doesn't count.

Just thinked it would be nice to put all informations about finished and WIP projects related to fantranslations or porting translations from other platforms to Switch ports.

Original fantranslations:

Ports of existing fantranslations / official translations:

If you are searching for someone to work together on some project, you can ask here.
If you know about project that is not on those lists, write post. I am not writing here projects related to games that were officially announced to be released on West before translation project was finished.

Informations about possible ports of other translations:
  • Cross Channel: Scenario is censored more than All Ages version available on Steam. Steam version doesn't contain Japanese language, so there is no fast way to know what should be put where.
  • MUSICUS: Scenario was heavily changed [not only h-scenes cutted, but scenario was revised in many places (not because of censorship), sometimes 75% of chapter is revised], so it requires someone to translate new parts.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (Hajimari no Kiseki): officially announced to be released on West in 2023. Any new translation project is getting C&D by NISA.
  • Summer Pockets REFLECTION BLUE: potentially possible. It's using the same engine as AIR.

I am accepting offers for porting translations to Japanese games that are not otome.

Last edited by masagrator,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Was working recently on MUSICUS, but after reviewing changes between Switch and PC version I came to the point where I don't see any reason to port translation since there are too many changes. I will just finish putting all changes to my sheet, put patched files on github and wait that maybe someone will want to translate it.

PrincessLisette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for compiling this list together. hope you get round to updating it as the list grows and more people do patches.
I am accepting offers for porting translations to Japanese games that are not otome.

in fairness, there are not much choice to choose from to begin with. there are very few japan exclusive switch ports of otome games that have an English translation.

and of course, a massive thank you to everyone behind these patches.

Reactions: Kotomine Kirei
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    Taco bell is Mexican foodz
    Gift
    Ran by white people
    Gift
    #BringBackMexicanPizza
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we sell mediterranean food at my joint but all the cooks are mexican
    Gift
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    Maybe I haven't eaten proper spanish food yet, but I tried paella and tortilla and never again
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and awesome, masters of the culinary arts, they can make good stuff outta next to nothing, it's amazing
    Gift
    Crema catalana is a very tasty dessert, I dare say
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    well i think southern desserts are very special, quite fond of banana puddin
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and chocolate eclair pie, and anniversary cake, shit makes you fat in minutes tho
    Gift
    Banana pudding looks good, it reminds me of tiramisu and bolo de bolacha
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    tiramisu rocks
    Gift
    I'm out of ranch D:
    Gift
  • Gift
    Lol $300 for the win600 get fucked anbernic
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's not that bad.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Initial reviews of the prototype model say it's a decent gaming thingy.
    Gift
    Yeah but we all know what people will say
    Gift
    Spend the extra $100 for GabesDick
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Extra $100 and then an extra $200 for shipping and then wait a year to get it? Nah.
    Gift
    It's a decent price for over seaers I guess 250 woulda been better
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't know how much shipping costs these days, $200 seemed outragoues enough as it is.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But it's not unlikely that it's more nowadays.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Anyway, fuck all that, I'll wait for a cheap Qualcomm phone and then stick Windows 11 on it.
    Gift
    My s22+ should be here Wednesday 8 gen 1 looks like a beast
    Gift
    8+gen1 is already thing lol
    Gift
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: 8+gen1 is already thing lol