Updated

[FINISHED] Yo-kai Watch 4++ Full Text Translation English Mod

Well, hello guys. I just want to introduce to you *fully* translated to English Yo-kai Watch 4++.
It's done using machine translation. It tested (playing through the game), works.
So yes, "that day" is today guys!

That is the video of gameplay (as a proof, hmm):
Youtube link:
This project is on GitHub:
https://github.com/Vitalkrilov/YW4Translation
You can star the GitHub repository, by the way)

Since I can not post links, you can manually to go them (if you need to ...).

Do not forget to mention author of it if you resend it, please! :)

Last edited by Vitalkrilov,

Vitalkrilov

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind the machine translation, at least i can play the game now. So thank you for that!
But wouldn't a DeepL translation be better?
I created a topic on GitHub's Issues. If there will be anyone, who can give 1-2 API keys, then I can. But not alone (I don't have credentials DeepL could check which).

reirahul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't mind machine translation, in some way it lays the foundation for other people to possibly audit or proof reading it if necessary. Thank you so much.

Anonymouse0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried installing the mod on my homebrewed switch by putting the romfs folder on my sd card but, when I try to open the game it says "The software was closed because of an error". The game works perfectly fine without the mod on the sd card and this doesn't happen with any other mods I have installed. Does it only work on an emulator? or am I doing something wrong

Saladeo

Trophies
XP
Country
Paraguay
I tried installing the mod on my homebrewed switch by putting the romfs folder on my sd card but, when I try to open the game it says "The software was closed because of an error". The game works perfectly fine without the mod on the sd card and this doesn't happen with any other mods I have installed. Does it only work on an emulator? or am I doing something wrong
The path should be ROOTOFSDCARD/Atmosphere/contents/010086C00AF7C000/romfs

Last edited by Saladeo,

AliceWalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Starting chapter 2 everything is japanese again no help or something what i can do do play it? Please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto