XP
Country
Canada
Mind telling me whats your setup? I tried:
http://blargsnes.kuribo64.net/download/blargSnes_1.2.zip
http://kuribo64.net/get.php?id=fYRTHLeS0pR3DXFw
  • 1.3 Shadowtrance version
https://github.com/Shadowtrance/blargSnes/releases

Which one are you using, and is there any extra steps besides installing the .cia file?
I used Blargsnes 1.3 with 3d banner by Gamesquest1, installed with DEVmenu, on emunand 9.9, rxtools sigpatched version (never updated, it works fine for me xD)

Lightning ThB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it like the one with the 3DS?
I live in Brazil, man. No way i can find someone to do that for me.
Hah! You certainly don't know your own country then.
I'm Brazilian and I can do a HW mod! ^^ Well, lots of technicians can, provided you tell them what to do.
PM me telling me where you are and I'll see how I can help. If you're nearby (I live in Rio), I can do it myself.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If you mean this one:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/blargsnes-snes-emulator-for-the-3ds-wip.369900/page-124#post-5424131

Tried and still, black screens, and cant go to home, only force shutdown. any ideas?

I think I know the problem you have. Do you have some blargsnes.ini or something on the root of your SD card? For some reason, it was my problem when the black screens comes after the Nintendo 3ds logo. This passed me with other 3ds I was working it. Do you have it?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I know the problem you have. Do you have some blargsnes.ini or something on the root of your SD card? For some reason, it was my problem when the black screens comes after the Nintendo 3ds logo. This passed me with other 3ds I was working it. Do you have it?
Sadly to say, i dont, the file is not even generated, and now, it seems i also cant use the browser, it freezes my O3DS. weird.... no snes and now browser, other then that, unsigned cias and gameyob are working perfect.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly to say, i dont, the file is not even generated, and now, it seems i also cant use the browser, it freezes my O3DS. weird.... no snes and now browser, other then that, unsigned cias and gameyob are working perfect.
Are you using rxTools 3.0 of any version? They have an issue that causes the browser to freeze while a game is suspended.

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Sent you the .ini file by PM.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? As far as I know, there is no exploit in 9.x MSET. You can downgrade your MSET to 6.X or 4.X while on 9.X which already works right now.
Only reason I can think of is formatting Sysand without the worry of bricking N3DS with downgraded MSET. Even that is a luxury reason due to <=9.2 N3DS is in minority. While on >9.2 N3DS, interest is toward finding kernel exploit for CFW.

Reactions: samiam144

verdin551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I can't get able to downgrade mset. It is like impossible and i don't know why! I tried using rxTools downgrader. Fbi 1.3 (delete and install), devmenu (replace), Fbi 1.4 (replace). I don't know what to do! I still have the Nintendo network thing. Can someone please help me?
sysnand 9.2/emunand 9.8, I run Fbi from emunand and install cia to NAND.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ninjhax for older older firmwares are down ?i search a link for 4.5 sysnand rxtool and run ninjhax with CN cia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...