I want to play Animal Crossing Welcome amiibo Japanese on my 3DS, but I get the "An Exception occured" Arm11, Garden P crash error.

Constellation45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I really want It because I want to design 4 towns, instead of "just" three. Here are the things I've tried:
Quadrouple format (twice)
Checking everything with H2testw. (twice) No problem with my SD card.
Create a text file, wrote JAP JP to It, name It locale.txt, then move ItIt to sdmc:/luma/titles/0004000000198D00/ (did the same with American, European and Korean regions, actually)
NOT use any cheats (which sucks, because vapecord is so good)
Ran 7-zip - CRC SHA - CRC-32
Convert both an encrypted AND decrypted 3ds file to cia in gm9 (I don't think It matters, but just in case)
Enable game patching from luma options then run It, then do same with disabled
Use lumalocale to change the region and language
Download the game from the hShop, instead of internet archive

Those all I could find on sites with the same problem. To be honest, I would be okay with duplicating the American and European games on my same 3ds and change the logo from orange and red to, let's say, blue and green, but somehow, I feel like that's impossible. I have a normal 3DS XL, btw. I wanted new, but rushed It. Please help me.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone? Please?

Last edited by Constellation45,

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i had a similar problem. what i did was installing vapecord, and when the plugin loads u should go in save options, town backup, and name it how u want. now go into fbi and delete ur current town. start a new town, and when ur prompted to go to tom nook go right before the station, open vapecord, save options,restore town, and open the backup. now get in the station and then go out. tell me if it crashed or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto