Assistance getting a Pokemon X randomizer to run on 3DS CFW, unable to locate or dump ver1.5 update file

lowpolyzoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey there, I recently installed Luma/CFW on my O3DS in order to dump and locally install all of my cartridge games to the system in order to hopefully protect them a bit better against inevitable wear/failure. I'm trying to do a Pokemon X Randomiser but I've been having a bit of trouble. I was able to dump a decrypted .cia off my game cart, successfully randomized it in PokeRando ZX and saved as Layered FS, created the titles folder in the luma directory on the sd card and dragged the folder in... turns out the latest update of the game needs to be randomized rather than 1.0 game itself. I have the 1.5 update, but I'm not sure where it's located to dump it... Currently, booting Pokemon X with the 1.0 randomizer patch files crashes the system. I can view the 1.5 patch in FBI, but there isn't a "dump this" button or the like, and the 1.0 and 1.5 files are separate on my system. Plus, one is only 30mb~ and I assume not something I could randomize and have work

I've searched the forum and the internet and found that I need to indeed randomize the 1.5 version... but the 1.0 game and the 1.5 patch are separate files on my system. A little bit stumped here.
Ideally I would like to know if there is a way to dump a complete patched Pokemon X 1.5 (.cia, decrypted, etc) which I can randomize, OR disable/temporarily remove the 1.5 patch from my 3DS without deleting it as I don't want to deal with the Lumiose save bug in the long run.

Thanks much :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto