Pokémon X and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Issues

roselia_rocks116

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently bought a 3DS online so I could play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Pokémon X. The 3DS was modded with an old version of Luma. Problem number 1: I had ordered a used copy of MH4U from game stop and when the 3DS arrived I popped the game in, tried to launch it and was met with nothing but a black screen. The LEDs of the screen weren’t even on. I researched a bit and found that modded 3DSs have a problem with Super Smash Bros and MH4U. Not sure if this is actually true though. Problem number 2: About a week after the first problem arose I luckily found a copy of MH3U and Pokémon X at a half priced books and they both worked fine. That is until in Pokémon X I got to the monorail before Coumarine city. When I got to the second monorail station and tried to exit the room, the game crashed.

An error occurred (ErrDisp)

Error type: generic
Process ID: 38
Process name: kujira-1
Process title ID: 0004000000055d00

Address: 0x003564cc
Error code: 0xd900458b

Press any button to reboot.

I did some testing and the game crashes no matter how I leave the room. If i exit the room through the door or if I go back on the monorail. Does anyone know anything about either of these problems and if they are even fixable? For the Pokémon X issue, I read somewhere that deleting a file called Pokémon in an Extras folder fixed an issue with crashing but I have no idea how to navigate the SD card files to find either of those. Both games are physical cartridges and I have since updated Luma to the current version. Also both games have updates that I can’t install because of the region stuff.

Last edited by roselia_rocks116,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto