Misc Help: 3DS crashes in FE Awakening

Otozinclus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey! My modded n3DS crashes in Fire Emblem Awakenings, but only when one specific Character is involved in a fight (Nowi in Chapter 8). Everything works perfectly, every character can fight without a crash. But every time she is involved in a fight (dialogue will still happen at the start of the fight, but then it crashes), an ErrDisp error with the code "0xd900458b" appears. Process ID 39, name "quartz".

I used fsck on Ubuntu to check the SD card. It said some things were wrongfully claimed to be used up and are actually free and it claimed the Backup had a single difference and I then chose to overwrite the original with the backup, but that did not fix it either. The (128GB) SD card was formatted to FAT, I then inserted it into the 3DS to create necessarily folders, then started the hack. Therefore a totally clean install with nothing else on it.

I played through the third Sidequest then and it worked perfectly. I then saved the game again and tried to replay the story mission, but Nowi will cause a crash again

Every other chapter and every other game works flawless, but I can't progress through the game and even if you manage to get through the chapter without her ever fighting, I now fear more errors will happen. What can I do?

Neptunexz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The app you tried to open, its savedata, or an update file for it is corrupted. To fix, if it is a cartridge dump, redump it. If it is an eShop game, click the Repair button at the bottom of its eShop page or delete and reinstall it. If it is a cartridge, clean the cartridge and the 3DS cartridge reader with isopropyl alcohol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto