Country
Canada
Show AGB_FIRM BIOS !
or
Show GBA BIOS. / Show AGB BIOS.

In french :

Afficher le BIOS AGB_FIRM.
ou
Afficher le BIOS GBA. / Afficher le BIOS AGB.
It was limited to 20 characters, sorry xD

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: WhoAmI? and pakrett

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. Is there an easy way to remove the System Update date from emuNand? I have an N3DS and I keep getting the stupid update nags.

If there is no easy way maybe someone could implement that in rxTools for when N3DS support comes out and even for the O3DS too. Maybe an option to boot into safe mode so it will delete the Update data.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i did.
I was trying another releases of rxTools wich had only the 4.X mset that i was testing with my Blue Card.
Hardmod or use safe mode to update to 9.9 via the internet (which I assume you have no desire to do).

You do have a backup of your sysNand, right?

It still wonders me why Nintendo forces you to setup 3D even if you don't want to use it.
Sadly it gives a error when i try to update via safe mode.
Guess i´m stuck till i find a way to hardmod it. Dam i hate when i do stupid things like that.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess i´m stuck till i find a way to hardmod it. Dam i hate when i do stupid things like that.
Don't feel too bad. I've done some pretty stupid things with my 3DS systems. I hard bricked 3 3DS systems (2 NES 3DS XL and one regular O3DS XL) within a week because I didn't know that installing updates while in Gateway mode would brick the system. Thankfully there were all less than 7 days old so I was able to exchange them at various GateStops which still had stock of what I bricked.

What's the error say?

Last edited by ccfman2004,

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't feel too bad. I've done some pretty stupid things with my 3DS systems. I hard bricked 3 3DS systems (2 NES 3DS XL and one regular O3DS XL) within a week because I didn't know that installing updates while in Gateway mode would brick the system. Thankfully there were all less than 7 days old so I was able to exchange them at various GateStops which still had stock of what I bricked.

I personnally restore an emunand backup into my sysnand and TADA !!! A bricked 3DS ^^
@ccfman2004 has right, don't feel too bad, never feel bad !

Do your hardmod by yourself, try that :
mmc_adapter.jpg
2ds-nand-pinout2-jpg.7655
I don't know where you can find the ground (GND) for 2DS but you can compare with the 3DS and, with the same logic, search for the SD slot solder.
Third picture :
3dspinout.jpg

Last edited by pakrett,
Reactions: Rurounik9999

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to get off topic but I once tried to install Linux on my original Xbox and instead of formatting the F drive, I mistakenly formatted the C drive where the system OS was. Oops.

Not to mention I didn't have a C Drive backup or the HDD encryption key. Time to buy another Xbox it was.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here can launch BlargSnes installed as .cia on emunand 9.9? i got rxTools 2.6 running on Emunand 9.9 and Gameyob as well as 3DNes in cia format works, but blargsnes just get a blackscreen and i need to force shutdown, i have tried the official 1.3 release, 1.2, and a unnoficial build i found here, and still nothing :/

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone here can launch BlargSnes installed as .cia on emunand 9.9? i got rxTools 2.6 running on Emunand 9.9 and Gameyob as well as 3DNes in cia format works, but blargsnes just get a blackscreen and i need to force shutdown, i have tried the official 1.3 release, 1.2, and a unnoficial build i found here, and still nothing :/
Works fine for me.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I personnally restore an emunand backup into my sysnand and TADA !!! A bricked 3DS ^^
@ccfman2004 has right, don't feel too bad, never feel bad !

Do your hardmod by yourself, try that :
mmc_adapter.jpg
2ds-nand-pinout2-jpg.7655
I don't know where you can find the ground (GND) for 2DS but you can compare with the 3DS and, with the same logic, search for the SD slot solder.
Third picture :
3dspinout.jpg

Thanks.
Both you and ccfman gave me hope again.
Well, tomorrow is a new day.

Last edited by Rurounik9999,
Reactions: pakrett
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...