Status
Not open for further replies.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick announcement: All names have been translated, on top of the remaining items, and trainer titles. All PokeGear names have been translated except for Melody (because her name won't insert). We're having technical difficulties with inserting Romruto's logos; I will message him regarding that soon. On top of all of that, all names should be fixed, and none should be corrupt anymore. However, I don't think I will make a release tonight, as I'd really like to insert Romruto's logos.

Edit: Nevermind. Rykin was able to insert them. Looks like there'll be a release very shortly!

temporalcask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just wanted to add that I would like it if Jugglist was changed to Juggler, if it had not been already. Also, how about Akira, Avery or Piper for the boy? I don't mind Sonic though or anything else really.

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I managed to solve my saving problem, which started after the 3rd gym by closing the window as soon as i see "NAME has saved the game"

But right now, just after beating the 4th gym, the save wouldn't even load, the game would crash after I choose my save file.

I don't even know why I am posting this, its not like the OP cares about one individual's problem for the game.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh. I have a fun teaser for the next update:

pokemonheargold.png

pokemonsoulsilver.png

Credit to Romruto for his images.

Credit to me for being awesome.

Edit: For some reason SS title didn't appear.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey raqib12 if rykin managed to insert romruto's logos then that means an update is around the corner right??

woot man the screens look awesome kudos to you all romruto, rykin and raqib12..

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
New logo could look a little better. For example, making "Heart Gold" a little more legible :I

Maybe a different shade of orange? *shrug*
Raqib12 said:
Quick announcement: Since no one's able to give me a good names for "Hibiki" he'll be known as "Sonic" until someone submits a better name. Though it would only affect people playing as the female protagonist, and honestly, I think it suits him.
5 letters max?

Did someone already suggest "Hiro"? That was Gold's name derived from Hiroshi
Either that, or maybe Karl or Max

Or, you could be a dork and call him Yukon.

you know you want to =P

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question now. Does the latest version of the patch change the game ID? ARDS codes were released for this game recently and I was curious to see how they'd work, and if the patch changes the game id... The codes will not pop up in the ak2i cheats menu. So, yeah.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
New logo could look a little better. For example, making "Heart Gold" a little more legible :I

I agree with you actually. I feel the subtitles (Soul silver/Heart Gold) should be done like the original and be surrounded with a dark boarder. However, I myself am not the best at making graphics and don't have the time to mess with it. If someone comes up with a better title screen I can insert it.

I do like how the word "Pokemon" looks on Soul Silver, though. It's rather nice.
ohmy.gif
I also like how it keeps to the Japanese style with being metallic.

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YankeeFan802 said:
Quick question now. Does the latest version of the patch change the game ID? ARDS codes were released for this game recently and I was curious to see how they'd work, and if the patch changes the game id... The codes will not pop up in the ak2i cheats menu. So, yeah.

Everytime you use a Patch on any ROM, the Game ID changes but the codes still work as long as you use the right Game ID. Normally, people just use the R4 Cheat Code Editor to find out the Game ID since there's a function where you just simply select the ROM and it'll give you the Game ID.

On a side note, the new Title Screens look awesome. I love how you guys are making the Title Screens look better than the official US versions lol. If you guys ever think about making a patch for the US ROMs that will simply replace their Title Screens with yours, I'd definitely download it.
yay.gif

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
hey kosheh were u originally supposed to be working on the logo???
That's right. Romruto just kinda barged in and made a graphic.

But I don't care that means I can spend less time working on the patch and more time playing it =D

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyczxjay said:
YankeeFan802 said:

Everytime you use a Patch on any ROM, the Game ID changes but the codes still work as long as you use the right Game ID. Normally, people just use the R4 Cheat Code Editor to find out the Game ID since there's a function where you just simply select the ROM and it'll give you the Game ID.

On a side note, the new Title Screens look awesome. I love how you guys are making the Title Screens look better than the official US versions lol. If you guys ever think about making a patch for the US ROMs that will simply replace their Title Screens with yours, I'd definitely download it.
yay.gif

Ah I see. I sort of answered my question myself when I applied the latest patch
wink.gif
. But thanks for reminding about the R4CCE. I completely forgot I had that buried in my hard drive somewhere.

Also, great job on the patch, even more improvements
smile.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YankeeFan802 said:
I tried using the usercheat file with the Version 3.8 patch and the cheat file didn't recognize the game. So I guess the game ID is changed when you apply this patch.

EDIT: Woops, I guess someone already answered this...
rolleyes.gif

Zombie_Fetus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
YankeeFan802 said:
I tried using the usercheat file with the Version 3.8 patch and the cheat file didn't recognize the game. So I guess the game ID is changed when you apply this patch.

EDIT: Woops, I guess someone already answered this...
rolleyes.gif

Thenn-

How do we make it work?

Gintoki-San

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you talk to someone is it in japanese symbol or in english? >.>

Patched...Still japanese symbols from characters dialouge...>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!