Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

Acynia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is probably because the game id of dump you're using doesn't match the corresponding game id of the cheat table. There were revisions of many DS games, and, many modified dumps were released into the web over a decade ago. Use r4cce to clone to manually edit the Game ID/Code of the cheat table to the one of the game you're running and see if it works.
Yay, it worked! But now when I try to launch the game with the cheat activated (inifnite money), the game crash with the message "Warning, data abort!". Is it because I have already played the game? Do I have to restart a save?

AyoMayo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, it worked! But now when I try to launch the game with the cheat activated (inifnite money), the game crash with the message "Warning, data abort!". Is it because I have already played the game? Do I have to restart a save?
It means that the cheats don't work with the rom dump of the game that you have. You don't have to restart the save; you'll need to find a rom that has the same game id as the original game id of the cheat table before you changed it.

Acynia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It means that the cheats don't work with the rom dump of the game that you have. You don't have to restart the save; you'll need to find a rom that has the same game id as the original game id of the cheat table before you changed it.
Okay, tysm! I'll do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto