Not open for further replies.

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
since I didn't get my answer last time,

Did anyone get this patch to work on DS X-Treme? cuz I still can't save even patched and I can't insert cheats to make it work.
please help
unsure.gif

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick announcement: For some reason, Bruno's name went untranslated the last few times without me noticing. He will be translated for 4.0; I also took the time to go through the corrupted names. I don't think it'll be an issue from here on out.

mattmagician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With 4.0, will PokeGear stuff be translated over?
also noticed while applying a wallpaper in boxes, there's a button and a text bunch that isnt translated. Pretty sure it'd be something along the lines of "apply wallpaper" or something though.
Also, kinda odd that the "Yes" and "No" options when Joy asks you if she should heal your pokemon aren't translated, as well as the "white out/blacked out" text.
Just a heads up that maybe translating the "Able" and "unable" when trying to teach an HM/TM would be nice as well. Lastly,
surfing pretext. ("The water is calm and blue, would you like to surf? Yes/No" isn't translated either.

_Retro_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have successfully patched my rom to 3.8 using Mac OS X 10.6 and Crossover. If anyone wants to know how, post below. Idk how many people would benefit from this.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattmagician said:
With 4.0, will PokeGear stuff be translated over?
also noticed while applying a wallpaper in boxes, there's a button and a text bunch that isnt translated. Pretty sure it'd be something along the lines of "apply wallpaper" or something though.

Most button commands, yeah. But not the names; we've come to the conclusion that the PokeGear names are stored separately, and we're actively trying to find out where.

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arg
mad.gif
Im freeking out here.... someone please help me with my save problem on DS X-Treme... or isnt there an antidote for my problem...?

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the translation, everything's really nice. I especially like the Pokedex. However, on Sakura V1.41X, whenever you open the PokeGear, it doesn't load and the game freezes. I might switch to Touchpod to play this as Touchpod has some nice features, I believe.

Oh, and one minor problem: On the Pokedex, when looking at the screen which shows you all Pokemon where you can press Y for Cry, B for Back, etc, the words under the A button don't appear to be translated.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey Raqib12 no offence but i was kinda curious, you had been sayin that you'll be releasing version 4.0 for quite a while(its not that long but looking at the speed at which you worked earlier i'd say kinda), so is the translation getting tougher as you are progressing which is why you are unable to diash out your patch versions sooner??

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
Hey Raqib12 no offence but i was kinda curious, you had been sayin that you'll be releasing version 4.0 for quite a while(its not that long but looking at the speed at which you worked earlier i'd say kinda), so is the translation getting tougher as you are progressing which is why you are unable to diash out your patch versions sooner??

We also have other things to do in our schedules. It's called "life", and with this "life" we do other things, such as spend time with our friends/spouses/or whatever they may be. 4.0 may or may not be released tonight. At the latest, it will be released tomorrow night or the day after. You don't seem to understand that you're getting this 100% free. You're not doing anything to hasten the release, if anything, you're only delaying it.

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hotzdevil said:
Maybe it is because he has other activities to attend that exceed the need of a Pokémon Translation.

I'm sure you can wait.

xgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just some small details that would be nice if they got translated/fixed:

* On the title screen it say "Touch to contInue" < change the "I" to a small "i".
tongue.gif

* When talking to the nurse in a Pokémon Center, when she ask "Would you like... bla bla", the things you can answer are still in Japanese, "Yes" and "No" would be just great.

* The same thing when saving and other places...

* On the Trainer Card (both sides), the are some Japanese letter for year, month and day, would be nice to have y m d. The Hall of Fame Debut needs h m s.

* The LEAGUE BADGE should be LEAGUE BADGES.

* When talking to your pkmn would be nice if it got translated.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xgamer said:
Just some small details that would be nice if they got translated/fixed:

* On the title screen it say "Touch to contInue" < change the "I" to a small "i".
tongue.gif

* When talking to the nurse in a Pokémon Center, when she ask "Would you like... bla bla", the things you can answer are still in Japanese, "Yes" and "No" would be just great.

* The same thing when saving and other places...

* On the Trainer Card (both sides), the are some Japanese letter for year, month and day, would be nice to have y m d. The Hall of Fame Debut needs h m s.

* The LEAGUE BADGE should be LEAGUE BADGES.

* When talking to your pkmn would be nice if it got translated.

I actually did not notice that title screen error. I'm fixing it now, thanks for pointing that out

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick announcement:

soul2_53_14226.png

smile.gif

I'm thinking I will translate all of the phone calls, but not anytime soon. I don't expect to do that for a long while. But it's coming.

Gintoki-San

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I need help... I'm using the NO$GBA 2.6a version of the NDS emulator... It says hacked by RAQIB12 12 and RYKIN (yay) this is for the HG version... It is still in japanese aaaand, I put my name in... I become shrunk then the screen goes black.......

Not compatible with emulator???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs