Not open for further replies.

sK MaGiik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orel said:
Guys, try putting DeltaGUI, xdelta.exe, the clean rom and the patch file on your desktop and then try. Didn't work in a folder, but worked like this for me
tongue.gif
NOTE TO ALL: CHECK THE ROOT YOUR HARD DRIVE!!!
On 4 different computers, and 2 of my friends confirmed this, when I patched my clean rom it created a file at the location C:/sKMaGiiK_patched.nds
after i had ran it from my desktop, and from inside a folder.

You might want to add this to the first post if it is widely confirmed by other members.

Sinpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.7.1, my Black ROM has the newest version of the no-EXP english patch along with rudolph's child play patch V4. For some reason whenever I try to enter the Union Room the screen turns black... This also happens when I try to turn on the C-Gear after turning it off, the game just freezes. The characters around me still move around but I can't do anything. In both cases the music keeps on playing. Is there a way to fix this?

Please excuse my english if it's not the best possible... English isn't my native language.

Smashmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol I found a people who have the following problem:
This works but my sav is still japanese and when i delete my sav file and restart, it turns to english. im using desmume.

please help

Does anyone know why it´s still japanese and when he start a new game it´s english? I told him that he should try to change in the options the 5th down option to normal, but I don´t know if this help. He doesn´t reply so far.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sinpathy said:
I'm using an Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.7.1, my Black ROM has the newest version of the no-EXP english patch along with rudolph's child play patch V4. For some reason whenever I try to enter the Union Room the screen turns black... This also happens when I try to turn on the C-Gear after turning it off, the game just freezes. The characters around me still move around but I can't do anything. In both cases the music keeps on playing. Is there a way to fix this?

Please excuse my english if it's not the best possible... English isn't my native language.
Sounds like the Acekards infamous SD issues to me. This could possibly corrected in the next version of akAIO. If you have an old 2GB SD card you could try that and see if it helps.

Sinpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Sinpathy said:

Sounds like the Acekards infamous SD issues to me. This could possibly corrected in the next version of akAIO. If you have an old 2GB SD card you could try that and see if it helps.
No... Unfortunately the only SD cards that I have are 2 4GB SanDisk SDHC ones. One of them came with my phone and the other one with the acekard, but the one that came with the acekard wouldn't run B&W, so I swapped cards.

So, these SD problems are normal with an Acekard?

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Spenstar!

I'd recommend you to use the "topic description" to inform us about the current patch version, now it would be something like "Latest Version: Beta v3."

Just a suggestion.
smile.gif

Wickwack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nigbasketballger said:
does anyone get load rom errcode=-5?
I get that same error xD
post me something if you got yours to work
I got mine to work on no$gba but couldn't save and my whole emulator crashed bout 25 minutes later

So i have a r4-sdhc and i get the same error by the way
i have heard of mostly dstt's getting this error so is my r4 really a dstt in disguise? :/
Someone please help me i've got the rom patched now just need to get it running being able to save
i'm very tempted to just buy a new "old" r4 and get 1.13 wood on it so i can just say forget all this hassle!!!

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thiago Kotaki May said:
Spenstar!

I'd recommend you to use the "topic description" to inform us about the current patch version, now it would be something like "Latest Version: Beta v3."

Just a suggestion.
smile.gif
Wait, I don't see an option to edit the Topic Description o.O Unless I'm overlooking something..

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar I have a question

For the V3... does that fix the freeze after prof's speach? or is it ust a English patch?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was no freeze after Professor Araragi's speech. And what do you mean by just an English patch?
unsure.gif
I'll help you in any way I can, considering I'm trying to blaze through this game and report any errors to the appropriate people.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lovepreet said:
Spenstar I have a question

For the V3... does that fix the freeze after prof's speach? or is it ust a English patch?

I haven't had any freezing after the Prof's speech
unsure.gif
and yes this and English Patch.

Edit: Hehe..

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hai gais the spelling police have arrived. It's 'speech' not 'speach'
tongue.gif
I'm a grammar booky. XD

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ryukouki said:
There was no freeze after Professor Araragi's speech. And what do you mean by just an English patch?
unsure.gif
I'll help you in any way I can, considering I'm trying to blaze through this game and report any errors to the appropriate people.
For me, (Before I enter the game) after I chose my gender, name etc. it freezes (Black screen).

I have an ak2i akaio 1.7.1 with a 4GB (As i mentioned before).

What im trying to get at is... will this patch fix freezing or no?

Wickwack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Hey Spenstar how about post a link to error-5 to my post from TTDS or some other posts? I see a lot of people whining about error-5 and they don't even try to look for it...
I did try
found some stuff
tried
failed
the works
now i cry Q_Q
Something bout a ysmenu
.. so Please don't go to conclusions so quickly

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
Hai gais the spelling police have arrived. It's 'speech' not 'speach'
tongue.gif
I'm a grammar booky. XD

Off topic: If your the spelling police, then why did you spell 'Hai gais' wrong? lol

Wickwack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wickwack said:
Nigbasketballger said:
does anyone get load rom errcode=-5?
I get that same error xD
post me something if you got yours to work
I got mine to work on no$gba but couldn't save and my whole emulator crashed bout 25 minutes later

So i have a r4-sdhc and i get the same error by the way
i have heard of mostly dstt's getting this error so is my r4 really a dstt in disguise? :/
Someone please help me i've got the rom patched now just need to get it running being able to save
i'm very tempted to just buy a new "old" r4 and get 1.13 wood on it so i can just say forget all this hassle!!!
Will someone answer my question bout my r4 please?
Would really like to know
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/N9my2YMne7M?si=_TD_FEoM-jb1yx7s ll killed a m&m