Translation [Released] Captain Tsubasa: New Kick Off English Translation

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As usual, improvements over what i already did, mostly text based, some line overflows have been fixed, some terms have been changed, etc...
As for the logo design thing I'd suggest to import the official logo from the European version and put it in the Japanese patch.

Unless that has already been done...

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
As for the logo design thing I'd suggest to import the official logo from the European version and put it in the Japanese patch.

i wanted to say the same thing
Post automatically merged:

it would be good if we have variant of undub with english logo

• Haha
Reactions: SDA

YuseiFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
and i see you made patch to change hex values because i checked it in hxd
I don't understand this one, what hex values ?

it would be good if we have variant of undub with english logo

I wanted to have the official Captain tsubasa logo in, it is 100% better than italic calibri where they put no effort in it:
1689084043894.png

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Interesting. This game did come out officially translated in my language.

Because Captain Tsubasa is very popular there.
It was first dubbed in Italy, then in the rest of Europe from the italian dubbing (Oliver Atom, Tom Callahan, Steve Hyuga, etc), then taken to southamerica where it was a huge thing, specially in Brazil, Argentina and Mexico (where it was dubbed to spanish).

I don't understand this one, what hex values ?

I wanted to have the official Captain tsubasa logo in, it is 100% better than italic calibri where they put no effort in it:
You can find the full set of revisions I made before the last release here:*modsnip*. In some of it I took as base the japanese game, in some other I took only part of the japanese assets in the european game, in some other I completely broke the game (lol), you know how this is. Dunno if it can be of any use.

Last edited by DinohScene,
Reactions: YuseiFD

YuseiFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It was first dubbed in Italy, then in the rest of Europe from the italian dubbing (Oliver Atom, Tom Callahan, Steve Hyuga, etc), then taken to southamerica where it was a huge thing, specially in Brazil, Argentina and Mexico (where it was dubbed to spanish).

You can find the full set of revisions I made before the last release here: *modsnip*. In some of it I took as base the japanese game, in some other I took only part of the japanese assets in the european game, in some other I completely broke the game (lol), you know how this is. Dunno if it can be of any use.
Anything can help :D :D

Last edited by DinohScene,

YuseiFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Updated to 0.5, text should be at least 98% clean now, i welcome any other feedback, whether it be a correction or a suggestion, thank you all for playing, have fun!!

Last edited by YuseiFD,

metintoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello, how do I install this translation into the game?

Hello, how do I install this translation into the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto