XP
Country
Indonesia
v2.67 doesn't support update via toolbox
Reallyyy ? Dangg....
Post automatically merged:

this is no hwfly thread u need to go and ask in the hwfly rp204 thread
this is only for the Picofly not Hwflx rp2040
But its have the same chip bro. Its rp2040 with flexible cable. Its just pico but in hwfly shape.

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Reallyyy ? Dangg....

But its have the same chip bro. Its rp2040 with flexible cable. Its just pico but in hwfly shape.
It seems i've wrong.

My brain memory says its not updateable.
But my written note says it could.
The update ability are added at v2.6_alpha according to my note.

Reactions: LogicalMadness

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
well if it doesnt work wit pico toolbox, use usb ?
what chip do u have in ur switch ?

well cant talk about one mosfet that much , but i did try a few single mosfet installs they had bad glitching so i only install 2 mosfets since then. so try to install another mosfet and see if that helps
the thing is, the front mount install only has 1 cap to connect to so idk if you can connect 2 mosfets and not have any problems
1692277094959.png

karatefeet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure nothing is stuck in the connector for the ribbon cable. Like some flux managed to sneak itself in there.
I think you're right as I heated up the connector and now the joy con pairs but doesn't do the animation. Do you have any suggestions to clean the connector? I checked and the pins inside the connector look good and clean. I think it's the residual flux stuck under the connector and board.

Update: Did some more cleaning and now doesn't pair again when connected. However, does recognize it wirelessly. Argh!

Last edited by karatefeet,

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
the thing is, the front mount install only has 1 cap to connect to so idk if you can connect 2 mosfets and not have any problems
View attachment 388806
The whole line (1V) from max ic in upper part to the cpu is the one that you could use as the Drain. That cap is just a POC (Proof of Concept).

I even add the mosfet until 4 mosfet, to try solve the mysterious random long glitch for mariko processor. AFAIK no one until now, has solved that specific problem. Its random nature, normally the glitch will work on around 3seconds, but sometimes the glitch didn't work, and the firmware need to find the glitch point again, hence the long glitch.

I have sxcore on lite, and it have the same problem.

Its only happen on mariko, erista will consistently glitch at around 3 seconds.

Reactions: Crung

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
your response is the same as going to the doctor , complaining that you got a bruise on your leg and him suggesting to amputate it. thanks :)
fyi i also have a v2 with long glitch time with a flex on apu so that s not it.
wtf are u talking about, its a simple answer and one that always works for me never had a issue with 2 mosfets on the apu .

about those flexes , there are some with issue so maybe thats defektive.

but like i said i never had a issue with double mosfet on the apu and ive done a few.

TheBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi all,

I have strange (I was not faced before) problem. The RP2040 starts blinking blue (but not same as successful installs that I have) than throws *== code. All values are in range (0.415 - 0.450). One thing that I used V2 flex cable for APU not mosfet install. Is it because flex cable or DAT0-DAT1 short? I am confident that CMD line is all good. I checked 3 times.

How easy that the APU fails? What cause failed APU? I believed I did not short anything on board.

Thanks.

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hi all,

I have strange (I was not faced before) problem. The RP2040 starts blinking blue (but not same as successful installs that I have) than throws *== code. All values are in range (0.415 - 0.450). One thing that I used V2 flex cable for APU not mosfet install. Is it because flex cable or DAT0-DAT1 short? I am confident that CMD line is all good. I checked 3 times.

How easy that the APU fails? What cause failed APU? I believed I did not short anything on board.

Thanks.
After that you goes to ofw or blue/purple/black screen?

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
After that

After that there is nothing. Stays at black screen.
Ouch. Thats bad news.

This is why i said the risk is too great on using flex or grinding the clk.
Can't help on this.
Theres lot of probability of where it could be wrong.

The emmc are initialized, means the cpu can connect to the emmc. But something is wrong, so the boot process are halted.

Analogy to the pc, similar to when you boot your pc, and the boot will check one by one, then some hardware fault, like memory, or something, then the buzzer will beap in some morse code, then the process halted.

TheBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Ouch. Thats bad news.

This is why i said the risk is too great on using flex or grinding the clk.
Can't help on this.
Theres lot of probability of where it could be wrong.

The emmc are initialized, means the cpu can connect to the emmc. But something is wrong, so the boot process are halted.

Analogy to the pc, similar to when you boot your pc, and the boot will check one by one, then some hardware fault, like memory, or something, then the buzzer will beap in some morse code, then the process halted.
Thanks for answer, I got it but I want to know what did I wrong. Are there anything that I can try?

snaker

Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
The whole line (1V) from max ic in upper part to the cpu is the one that you could use as the Drain. That cap is just a POC (Proof of Concept).

I even add the mosfet until 4 mosfet, to try solve the mysterious random long glitch for mariko processor. AFAIK no one until now, has solved that specific problem. Its random nature, normally the glitch will work on around 3seconds, but sometimes the glitch didn't work, and the firmware need to find the glitch point again, hence the long glitch.

I have sxcore on lite, and it have the same problem.

Its only happen on mariko, erista will consistently glitch at around 3 seconds.
Same here. This has happened to me only on mariko for no reason. Wish i knew what is behind this issue.

TheBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I removed everything and it just booted to OFW. I think there was an issue with RP2040 Zero (I personally use double sided foam tape to secure in place but since RP2040 Zero has its core in underside I had to make a window to it with box cutter I may cut some traces. It’s just a speculation though.) I replaced mosfet flex with just mosfet and used regular DAT0 adapter. There is no issues rn.

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I removed everything and it just booted to OFW. I think there was an issue with RP2040 Zero (I personally use double sided foam tape to secure in place but since RP2040 Zero has its core in underside I had to make a window to it with box cutter I may cut some traces. It’s just a speculation though.) I replaced mosfet flex with just mosfet and used regular DAT0 adapter. There is no issues rn.
you use cutter on the pcb to make a window?
I don't know why you think that is an okay in the first place.

I think that common sense for each people is different.

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
wait what. im curious now. Show us some pictures with the windows that you cut

QuiTim

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
wait what. im curious now. Show us some pictures with the windows that you cut
I think what he means is that he puts a larger piece of tape on the rp2040-zero and then uses the knife to remove the part of the tape that sits on top of the chip itself to provide more clearance (make it sit lower). Not the best way to do things but people learn from mistakes so....

Last edited by QuiTim,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning