reborninho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone!

I have a mariko (v2) switch.

I used a hwfly v5 and I'm trying to replace it with a picofly core since my hwfly didn't want to update the FW neither via USB or toolbox and I really want to have android/linux on it.

After some research, I discovered that apparently the flex cable is the same on both so I didn't change since I don't have soldering skills.

Before updating the fw, I just booted the switch and it went straight to the sysnand or instead of going to the atmosphere. Tried +&boot and same thing.

Updated fw via usb and tried again and same thing. With and without Sd card.

I went to look at the LED and it was blinking ==* in yellow (two long and one short).
>==* CPU always reach BCT check (no glitch reaction, check mosfet)

What can it be? I don't think it's the flex because with the hwfly it works normally when I change it back, but if that's the case, let me know and I'll try to take it to a technician to redo it. If it's anything else, I'd like some help figuring out what it is.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ribbon cable may look the same but the pinout could be different, you need to trace every single pin on the ribbon to make sure they are really the same layout. Your led error code also confirms the ribbon cable isn't working properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto