Paper Mario Thousand Year Door got leaked

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Something about changing between companions more quickly with a button press while exploring so you can use their various talents to progress. I can't remember if the review I read (Nintendo Life) mentioned any other improvements beyond that.
fast travel, more endgame bosses

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought Nintendo made Walmart cancel all online (for shipping) orders.
The guy, called "walmart guy" on 4chan had the game preordered and when the game was delivered to the actual walmart he preordered at he was given a call, had a "chicken shawarma" and picked up the game.
and then, more than two hours later, he posted a screenshot of the download link, with everything crossed out and made illegible as a big "fuck you" to everyone who waited.

Thankfully someone there could still make out the link... and here we are.

Im leaving out all the deeply troubling conversations i saw in that thread, you can thank me later.

Dylan1998

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get this running on an actual switch? I keep getting nsp metadata not found, every time through tinfoil. I’m running on atmosphere 18.0.0.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Anyone know how to get this running on an actual switch? I keep getting nsp metadata not found, every time through tinfoil. I’m running on atmosphere 18.0.0.
Is your Tinfoil up-to-date? If not, try downloading the latest version and see if that fixes the issue you're having. Otherwise, give DBI a try instead.

Also, make sure that your sigpatches are working, Atmosphere 1.7.0 no longer supports ips kip patches which are usually used for piracy reasons, therefore you have a few options:
1) Load Atmosphere's package3 via Hekate's FSS0 - You'll need to reboot to Hekate, go to Launch and select emuNAND CFW or sysNAND CFW (depending on which one you use). If you've downloaded the sigpatches from here. your bootloader/hekate_ipl.bin will already have everything you need to have configured.
2) Use modified Atmosphere's fusee.bin payload with ips kip patches support.
3) Use sys-patch instead of sigpatches.

I'm currently on 18.0.0 and I'm using sigpatches, loaded Atmosphere's package3 via Hekate's FSS0 and installed via DBI.

Reactions: Dylan1998

duncedoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why in the world would they remove the ability to speed up dialogue? Especially when they've made everyone sound so annoying

Someone please tell me you can revert back to original SFX too
:sad:

Reactions: Nezuh

rayida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy, called "walmart guy" on 4chan had the game preordered and when the game was delivered to the actual walmart he preordered at he was given a call, had a "chicken shawarma" and picked up the game.
and then, more than two hours later, he posted a screenshot of the download link, with everything crossed out and made illegible as a big "fuck you" to everyone who waited.

Thankfully someone there could still make out the link... and here we are.

Im leaving out all the deeply troubling conversations i saw in that thread, you can thank me later.
I appreciate you sparing me the finer points of discussion frrom the 4chan thread.

Was just coming here to reply to myself because apparently walmart told people they were cancelling and refunding pre-orders, gave out $25 gift cards as compensation for the inconvenience... then went ahead and shipped the game out anyway.

Reactions: Nakamichi

duncedoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noticed this as well. The dialogue really slows things down.
Oh man it's just getting worse and worse for me. Everything just feels so sluggish (I don't have Vsync on), even with the 60fps patch. You have to wait for full UI animations to finish, characters to finish speaking. Move timings feel way too kind now.

I really don't know man. Graphics are fantastic but the sound design makes this feel like the Uncanny Year Door

randomword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
You can skip dialogue you've already read before. I'd like to see a patch that makes it so you can skip dialogue even without reading it first.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More like hours... it's already playable legally if you bought the NZ eShop version.
Compared to stuff like the leaks of Pokémon Sun and Moon, Smash 3DS or recent stuff like Metroid Dread, Super Mario Bros. Wonder and Princess Peach Showtime this feels more like a "someone got their Amazon order early" kind of situation.
I mean better than certain titles that leaked a solid week early.

SylverReZ

I am funny
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Haha
Reactions: DragonMals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ea4shDnC04