JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline is there a way to compile Nintendont 2.219 to have the text position in 2.222? I'm tired of not being able to read the text but at the same time I don't wanna update because 2.220+ break more games than fixes any in my collection, sorry for the trouble.
Change line 49 of menu.c to
Code:
return 127 + 16 * row;

Edit: You should check out WinMerge. TortoiseSVN works with it.

Reactions: sonictopfan

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii U GameCube controller adapter only works when loading games from the sd slot (plug the adapter into the front slots)

You must ALWAYS start Super Smash Bros for Wii U or the adapter will not work with Nintendont.

If you plug the black cord into the back and grey into the front and load from usb then the game has no controls

If you plug the grey cord into the back and the black cord into the front and load from usb then Nintendont says there is no controller attached (i'm assuming the grey cord is just to power the adapter)

I'm going to start testing multiple controller ports at once now.

also here's an updated controller.ini that fixes a few things

[Wii U GameCube Controller Adapter]
VID=057E
PID=0337
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
Power=3,0E
A=2,01
B=2,02
X=2,04
Y=2,08
Z=3,02
L=3,08
R=3,04
S=3,01
Left=2,10
Down=2,40
Right=2,20
Up=2,80
RightUp=2,A0
DownRight=2,60
DownLeft=2,50
UpLeft=2,90
StickX=4,0,100
StickY=5,0,100
CStickX=6,0,100
CStickY=7,0,100
LAnalog=8
RAnalog=9
Hey Adeka,

Last night I created my controller.Ini, when compared to yours you added a button press to power.

What did you use? As there's no buttons left, I'm guessing it's a combination of 2-3 buttons?

Thanks,

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last night I created my controller.Ini, when compared to yours you added a button press to power.

What did you use? As there's no buttons left, I'm guessing it's a combination of 2-3 buttons?

That one is using a combo of L + R + Z
We are probably going to change it to something else as that combo used seems way to likely to be pressed unintentionally.

POWER= is the only button you can combine like this. If you do it with any other button it is treated as an OR so eather of the multiple buttons will trigger the gamecube button.

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We are probably going to change it to something else as that combo used seems way to likely to be pressed unintentionally.

POWER= is the only button you can combine like this. If you do it with any other button it is treated as an OR so eather of the multiple buttons will trigger the gamecube button.
OK that's great, I'll probably use a combination of A + Start

Thanks for that.

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Now given that the offsets included in HID TEST shows all the button presses.

What happens if I add the buttons of controller 2 within the same controller.ini and say buttons of 3rd and 4th controller as well.

Would that not make all ports work since there's no over lapping of offsets?

I'm asking and I will try it's just that I'm at work, so can't try until tonight.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK that's great, I'll probably use a combination of A + Start
Yiou can only combine buttons that use the same offset.

What happens if I add the buttons of controller 2 within the same controller.ini and say buttons of 3rd and 4th controller as well.

Would that not make all ports work since there's no over lapping of offsets?

Nintendont will require an update to work with more than 1 controller connected to the nintendo gamecube adapter for wii u.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if you have problems with luigis mansion I hope this helps out, luigis mansion will keep the old timing setting I had set.
-made it more simple to modify the memcard emu timings, added timing exceptions for starfox assault and luigis mansion in a simple way
-when you selected a device to load your games from nintendont will display a small loading message to confirm that it is loading the game list, this should hopefully help to avoid confusion if nintendont actually regonized the button press

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So if you have problems with luigis mansion I hope this helps out, luigis mansion will keep the old timing setting I had set.
-made it more simple to modify the memcard emu timings, added timing exceptions for starfox assault and luigis mansion in a simple way
-when you selected a device to load your games from nintendont will display a small loading message to confirm that it is loading the game list, this should hopefully help to avoid confusion if nintendont actually regonized the button press

Tested !
Luigi mansion pal on pal wii with mcemu on

IT WORKS !!!!!

You Are The Man Fix94, simply fabolous !

Thanx again !

Reactions: Michierusama

Retronics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else just got a Hori battle pad and wants to have half pressed trigger functionality, I made a patch that adds it (dol is included with patch). The hori controller identifies as a normal classic controller so the existing half trigger L+ZL/ZR functionality for classic controller pro doesn't work. The hori doesn't have the same ZLR button layout as a CCP so the half pressed trigger is ZL+L/R.

My patch also changes the minus button on the controller to toggle reversing the c-stick x-axis (instead of swapping the button layout) as I can't play the Zeldas or Mario Sunshine without this. This should help out the people that were asking for these games to have it hardcoded. I always want the button layout swapped on normal classic controllers but obviously not on the hori. The only way I was able to figure out the difference between the controllers was to check for an analog trigger value, so pressing L or R on the classic controller will swap the layout. If there's anyway to figure out the difference between the controllers in BTHandleConnect(), I'd rather hardcode the swap there instead of requiring a button press.

Attachments

• HoriBattlePad.zip
    941 KB · Views: 132

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4