Hacking Nintendont

CM_Skunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you enable autoboot in Loadergx, and all the other settings as well?

It explains there.. If you have the values, open any controller.ini to use as template and modify it

This is what i got so far. I got confused as i got to the analog sticks>

VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=6,4F
B=6,AF
X=6,2F
Y=6,1F
Z=7,08
L=7,04
R=7,02
S=7,20
Left=1,00
Down=2,FF
Right=1,FF
Up=2,00
StickX=6
StickY=7
CStickX=8
CStickY=9
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

"So you write the offset (6) and the value (20). Analog Sticks only need offset, not value. Example pressing right analog stick to the right:
FF 8A 86 2F 00 0F 20 00

As you can see offset null changed, so you would write:

CStickX=0

As CStick is the right analog, the left analog would be Stick (X and Y as per axis)."

Im confused as to where to go from here. What vakue is c stick Y? And what values are stick X and Y? and what would i put in for left and right analog?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This is what i got so far. I got confused as i got to the analog sticks>

VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=6,4F
B=6,AF
X=6,2F
Y=6,1F
Z=7,08
L=7,04
R=7,02
S=7,20
Left=1,00
Down=2,FF
Right=1,FF
Up=2,00
StickX=6
StickY=7
CStickX=8
CStickY=9
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

"So you write the offset (6) and the value (20). Analog Sticks only need offset, not value. Example pressing right analog stick to the right:
FF 8A 86 2F 00 0F 20 00

As you can see offset null changed, so you would write:

CStickX=0

As CStick is the right analog, the left analog would be Stick (X and Y as per axis)."

Im confused as to where to go from here. What vakue is c stick Y? And what values are stick X and Y? and what would i put in for left and right analog?

For A B X Y i'd use 0 instead of F. Then for the analog sticks you have two offsets for each one. When you move horizontally it's axis X, vertically is Y. Then you just count from the left starting at 0 and see which pair changes when you move the stick, and use that number in the ini. DO the same with L and R if they are analog, else just add DigitalLR=1

CM_Skunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For A B X Y i'd use 0 instead of F. Then for the analog sticks you have two offsets for each one. When you move horizontally it's axis X, vertically is Y. Then you just count from the left starting at 0 and see which pair changes when you move the stick, and use that number in the ini. DO the same with L and R if they are analog, else just add DigitalLR=1

So count the slots from the left like 0,1,2,3.... Then add the two slots together? Like 3 and 6 = 36?

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
asking this as I haven't found an answer... im using the latest usbloader gx (r1230) and the latest version of nintendont (r141). when I launch a gamecube game via usbloader gx, the options i have chosen (such as memory card emulation) do not save, and the game i have chosen does not auto-boot. instead i am prompted to choose sd/usb and to choose my game. i can also choose which settings i wish to apply this way, however they do not save.

anyone have any ideas?

As already mentioned a few pages back, since Nintendont r137, autoboot is not YET supported by USBLGX r1300. Whenever USBLGX is updated, this will be fixed. Use Nintendont r.133 for now (this is what i use and i now got almost 120 GC games running great on Nintendont) which supports autoboot on USBLGX.

Also, to the guy spamming about cheats, tell me, do you use USBLoader GX with Nintendont?
If yes, the default cheat folder is /usbloader/codes. Make sure the gamecode matches with the .txt or .gct cheat file. For example cheats for Lord of the Rings The Two Towers [GLOP69] should be named GLOP69.txt and put in the /usbloader/codes folder. Also, take the sneek.zip attached to this post, unzip it and put it in in the root of BOTH your SD and HDD.

===================================================================

BTW guys, speaking of collection-compilation games, would Midway Arcade Treasures volume 2 be easy to fix?
The first and the third volumes work good, cause the games are tgc files.
However, i noticed the second volume has the games in .dol or in .sr formats.
Here's a pic from Dolphin, of the contents of Midway Arcade Treasures 2 iso:
untitled.PNG

MK3 & MK2 are my main ''targets'' obviously.

Attachments

• sneek.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 121

Talessaga

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Excuse me but suddenly the 2 games i was playing on Nintendont(Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Robot Wars GC) Suddenly stop working, when i try to play them there is only a black screen, why that happens?

PD: Before they work perfectly

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry I meant that as a reply. I got 2 slots that adjusted on CStickY, CStickX, And StickX. Thats why i asked if I put slot 3 and slot 6 together?

Do you mean that for each movement (for example, moving the stick to the right) you see two pairs changing? if that's the case use only one of them. But make sure that they don't use the same offsets.

Excuse me but suddenly the 2 games i was playing on Nintendont(Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Robot Wars GC) Suddenly stop working, when i try to play them there is only a black screen, why that happens?

PD: Before they work perfectly

How is your setup? Did you update recently? Do you use a loader or what? Which console? Don't ask for help without giving all the needed info

Talessaga

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh sorry for that, no i don't think i have update Nintendon't but i install the lastest version, a normal Wii and yeah a use a loader, about Setup beside the virtual memory card don't think i've changing any of the default options

CM_Skunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean that for each movement (for example, moving the stick to the right) you see two pairs changing? if that's the case use only one of them. But make sure that they don't use the same offsets.

Its telling me misisng controller ini on USB... I put the edited controller ini on it. Controller_PS3.ini. This is a pain in the ass, especially when im on the verge of getting this thing to work.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

You have to rename it as controller.ini, and make sure the extensions aren't hidden. Sometimes you end up with a controller.ini.ini (nintendont will still find it though, in latest versions)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!